OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well I'm probably too old for a Christmas list, but these are things on my list of wants that I will ask for...then buy myself when I don't get them.

Faux fur vest
Zara blanket scarf
Leopard print pumps
Tan ankle boots
ULTA gift cards
LOFT gift cards
Monogrammed fleece vest
Whitening strips

I don't really want much besides clothes and a pair of boots (not the Ugg kind). For clothes, I want leggings, long sleeved tee shirts that I can pair with scarves (Vineyard Vines, Southern Shirt Co, etc.), more scarves, and dressy type shirts. That's about all I can think of right now. Btw I'm 16 if that helps anyone.

I don't want a repeat of last year's thread... But I have no clue on what to get my kid. She wants the stars suitcase that is kind of popular this year with a lot of cheer teams
Stars Vipers Cheer 20" Carry-On Luggage - Custom Cheer Luggage

But she doesn't need anything else I can think of and when I ask what she wants she says she doesn't know. So obviously she doesn't want anything to bad!

Hopefully I can get a couple ideas from here to finish her off!

I asked my 19 yr old sister what she wanted for Christmas and she said

Ray bans
A George Forman grill
Handbags
Work out clothes
Shoes
Watches (-_-)
Clothes

I've already decided that all of my presents are going to be what I can get on sale from Target via the Cartwheel app

I don't know what to get my 9 yr old niece so if anyone has suggestions for a 9 yr old...

im 26. im only asking for makeup (some MAC items and the Lorac Pro palette) and a clothing store gift card. i probably wont be going home for christmas, cause i work at an oh-so-lovely place that is open 365 days a year :(

I've been trying to keep an Amazon wishlist because I'm terrible at coming up with ideas when people ask. They're basically the things I want, but don't really want to justify buying for myself. I'm 27.

So far my list is:

- tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 DSLR lens
- neato vacuum (basically a roomba)
- adobe lightroom
- a new wireless printer
- north face backpack for grad school next semester (hopefully, assuming I get in)

My parents refuse to give gift cards, so I know they'll want some more ideas to pick from, which is really silly. I'm 27, and married. You can just give me/us one gift. You don't need to pack under the tree with gifts.

Last edited:
16 year old CP is asking for:
Michael Kors Purse
Infinity Scarves
Makeup Palette
Makeup Brushes
Buckle Gift Card
PINK Gift Card
Starbucks Gift Card
iTunes Gift Card
Perfume

14 year old CP is asking for:
Beats Headphones
Oloclip Lense for her iPhone
Meekertech Boom Mic for her iPhone
Lace Combat Boots
Starbucks Gift Card
PINK Gift Card
iTunes Gift Card

My girls are pretty easy to buy for. They never ask for anything crazy expensive and really aren't into high end clothing lines...thank God! lol

Last year I sewed pillows and blankets for my older family members, and frockets for my friends and younger family members. I'll probably do the same this year.

What I want for Christmas is to graduate soon. That's all I'm asking the universe for. With literally every class conflicting with each other, that most likely won't happen this spring.
But a new Mac would be nice.

I've been trying to keep an Amazon wishlist because I'm terrible at coming up with ideas when people ask. They're basically the things I want, but don't really want to justify buying for myself. I'm 27.

So far my list is:

- tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 DSLR lens
- neato vacuum (basically a roomba)
- adobe lightroom
- a new wireless printer
- north face backpack for grad school next semester (hopefully, assuming I get in)

My parents refuse to give gift cards, so I know they'll want some more ideas to pick from, which is really silly. I'm 27, and married. You can just give me/us one gift. You don't need to pack under the tree with gifts.

I have a note in my phone that I add to throughout the year as I think of stuff. I'm also bad at coming up with stuff on the spot if someone asks me. I told my mom about it one year and she got a little "ummm aren't you a little too old for a Christmas list??" with me but now she understands. People are going to ask anyway and you might as well ask for things you actually want. Plus it takes the guessing our for them. It took me a few Christmases of getting the most RANDOM gifts and a lot of time spent in the return line at customer service before I figured it it's easier for both parties just to be specific when asked, haha

I'm asking for the naked 1 palette and Nike pro leggings. We are having a small Christmas bc we're going to visit family in New England for Christmas, which is basically our gift, but my mom said she wants to get a 6 for herself and for me and give her phone and my current phone to my brothers.
(I realize that doesn't sound like a small Christmas but to clarify my birthday is 3 days before Christmas so I don't really make separate lists.) I'm 17 but will be 18 on my birthday.

I have a note in my phone that I add to throughout the year as I think of stuff. I'm also bad at coming up with stuff on the spot if someone asks me. I told my mom about it one year and she got a little "ummm aren't you a little too old for a Christmas list??" with me but now she understands. People are going to ask anyway and you might as well ask for things you actually want. Plus it takes the guessing our for them. It took me a few Christmases of getting the most RANDOM gifts and a lot of time spent in the return line at customer service before I figured it it's easier for both parties just to be specific when asked, haha
yes that is what my family does. It makes it so much easier. My sister got a shaving set and her husband got an am/fm radio that had a bar to hang on your pants lol.

Back