OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Got a few gift cards, the lorac pro palette, Victoria secret silky robe and slippers, a few Tijuana flats hot sauces, a few random MAC items. And a lipstick organizer, for my 40+ collection of lipstick, lol.

Oh and how could I forget the best gift ever. I got engaged :D merry Christmas to me !!

Congratulations!!!!! And Merry Christmas! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got $300 gift card to Ulta, 5 sweaters, combat boots, a curling iron, steering wheel cover, candy, 2 pairs of jeans, and $150!

Merry Christmas fierceboard!!!

Got a few gift cards, the lorac pro palette, Victoria secret silky robe and slippers, a few Tijuana flats hot sauces, a few random MAC items. And a lipstick organizer, for my 40+ collection of lipstick, lol.

Oh and how could I forget the best gift ever. I got engaged :D merry Christmas to me !!
Congratulations.

**Some teammates just suck**

among other things, Santa brought me the beautiful Luna Guitar I'd been eyeing for a while, and the first time I picked it up to strum it..E string popped. Knew I should've checked how well it was tuned to make sure this didn't happen but now I'm just sad because I have no extra strings and I was so excited to play it. oh well for now I guess...my luck!

ETA: Smoke alarm just went off, and apparently the cheescake I made from scratch set the oven on fire. Christmas is clearly going well in my house :D

I got northface boots, lorac pro palette (so excited to try it out) sephora gift card, sports bra, an urban decay makeup brush, earrings, a cook book, a beater, and little stuff. My mom got me a pink pepper spray keychain lol. I also got some scratch tickets and won $11! Merry Christmas fierece board :)

Congrats!!

My CP got a couple pairs of shoes and boots, clothes, cheerbandz, stunt strap, suitcase, make-up bag, curling iron, art supplies, Nike pros and a shirt that says, "if it were easy, more boys would do it". The Nike pros and t-shirt we're her favorite. Lol she is 11. She was begging for the stunt stand...that $300 stunt stand.... a week before Christmas. That didn't happen. But she has 1/3rd of that saved up so I'm sure it will be hers before too long.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I also got a new TV that I wasn't expecting either! Seriously not expecting either of my big presents but I'm so happy! Santa did great.

Well since we're sharing, I got a lot of clothes (all of which i loved, way to go mom!), a pair of Bearpaw boots, my TSwift tickets obvi, a gorgeous Betsey Johnson bag (she's my favorite designer EVER), a few bottles of Philosophy shower gel, makeup brushes, lots of diet coke, a gas giftcard, some little things & money.

Here's what I got everyone:
Mom: Naked 2
Dad: 2 Nike T-Shirts, a pair of slippers
Grandparents: Bath and Body Works Candles (the Buttered Rum scent, amazing!!)
Sister: Giftset of travel sized Hemp Chapstick, lotion, and body butter (she is constantly asking everyone for Chapstick and lotion so I thought getting her small ones she could put in her purse would be funny, plus she loves the brand)

I planned on getting more for everyone but then my car broke down lol

I got a Starbucks gift card, Barnes and noble gift card, target gift card. A couple pairs of fuzzy socks, a moleskine notebook with new pens, a pearl necklace, a Keurig, black Bailey button uggs, new sperrys, a new iHome, three pairs of fleece lined leggings ([emoji7]), a pair of yoga pants, a couple of VS Pink shirts/sweaters, a bunch of little Kinky bottles, and a KU scarf.

I gave:

Mom: Picture frame with photos of us in it and cowboy bark from Trader Joes

Dad: Two tickets to The College Basketball Experience at the Sprint Center

Stepmom: K cups for the Keurig she got from my dad, fuzzy socks, and a coffee cup

Sister: trader joes gift card and an owl scarf (she really loves owls)

Best friend: Super fuzzy blanket and a bottle of holiday wine

Roommates: they each got a scarf and a funny drinking glass

CONGRATS!!

I'll jump on the sharing train. Most of my stuff I picked out myself lol. Some Beats, a pair of Uggs and Toms, the Naked On The Run palette, yoga pants, and some stuff from Lush. My mom surprised me and gave me a $3,000 check to pay off most of the cosmetic surgery I had! She said she didn't pay it off totally so that I could still make payments to build credit, they'll just be super low payments. I was so excited and shocked!
I think I already shared what I bought others, so I won't post it again. But my mom loved her Michael Kors watch. I'll have to get it sized for her, but she wore it all day yesterday despite it being too big. I decided I'll get her the Roomba or something similar for her birthday since its January 11th [emoji14]

Back