OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks to you all and a bit of insomnia on Thanksgiving, I was able to gift these to my kids and nieces due to the amazing deal at Best Buy being offered online. My kids are used to gifts like that, but my nieces were so happy and excited. That's the best part of the holiday for me. :)
I'm using mine right now and they're really great for listening to cheer music, i can hear things i never could hear in some mixes!!

Ok so I guess I didn't say what I actually got my family (lol can't remember)...
Mom- Diamond Candle and iphone6+ car mount
Dad- the same car mount and a ticket stub book (he's always collecting stubs from professional games..)
Younger Brother- I gave him $50 worth of Gamestop gift cards, but I wrapped each gift card and wrapped all 5 in separate boxes to make it more fun :D
Older Brother- MacAir Clear case, keyboard cover & iPad mount for his bed because he is lazy
Boyfriend- Custom copper engraved money clip, various shaving soaps from Stirling Soap Co, and after shave balm (he loves this small company so I stocked him up)

And I know I said something about my guitar somewhere up there, but I got my Luna Guitar+hardshell case, a new Coach Crossbody, Coach wallet/wrislet, a new hairdryer (mine shorted out :(), new scents for my wall flower that I keep in my dorm, a Nike jacket, some adidas sweatpants, Bass Pro sweatshirt, VS Pink spirit jersey+ leggings, Beats ear buds, extra towels for school, a towel wrap thing also for school, a Posh coloring book+a set of markers, some random clothes, North Face gloves (so excited because I live in the mountains and these clip in my coat lol), some random OPI nail polishes, a bunch of Winter Candy Apple hand sanitizers, some candy sticks from Crackerbarrel, split a pack of EOS lip balms with my family, a pair of shoes I'm probably selling on eBay (whoops lol), that 3D Fiber Lash Mascara everybody's selling on Facebook, some reebok leggings, a sock knitting kit (I like to knit and my ex boyfriend always wanted socks so it was kind of a joke gift but I've actually started a pair of socks lol)...and for some reason my dad got me a 6 pack of Bass Pro Flashlights and a Journey Cd LOL...bless his heart
My boyfriend got me a Apple Cinnamon Diamond Candle and a Guitar Pick puncher
my grandparents all sent me gift cards or cash.
oh and I got a custom hula hoop??? (still don't know what my mom was thinking on this one LOL..):D

Well now I feel like sharing!! lol
Me: 2 Guinea Pigs (Chewy and Chip - yes that's the name I gave them lol)
a cheer megaphone charm for my Pandora bracelet
a pink heart keychain that says "Aunt" (picked out by my 5 year old nephew lol)

What I gave...
Hubby: Groot Dancing Plant (From Guardians of the Galaxy)
Rocket Raccoon (Also from same movie and it talks and shoots its gone - both picked out by my 5 year and yes hubby is huge marvel fan lol)
From both kids to daddy: 2 nice long sleeve shirts with hoodie

5 yr old Son: Legos (different ones like Marvel and Batman), Teen Titan Action Figure Cyborg, Minion Hoodie sweater, Minion Socks, Minion Hat and Gloves, TMNT Underwear and tank Set, Yo Gabba Gabba BoomBox and Figurines (Arriving Tomorrow for his 3 kings day gift) Minion Operation Game and Marvel Super Heroes Chutes and Ladder Game

My CP (11 yrs old on xmas day so u can imagine my bank account right now lol):
Infinity Cheer Backpack Black and Silver Glitterized
Sports Authority GC (which she already bought 2 shorts and sports bra for practice)
Clue game
Draw Something Board Game (since she loves the app)
2 hour painting class
Brand New American Girl doll (Kit) to add to her collection
Clothes for the doll
Nerf Rebelle Cross bow and blaster with extra ammo and ammo belt (she's a big fan of The Walking Dead and loves Darryl)

I also made her a wall thing for her bows and medals which finally was completed a few days ago

I've been asking my parents for a closet redo basically since we moved (last July). I've lived in three houses and up until this one I was lucky enough to have a walk in with tons of space. Now, not so much. The actual closet is decent sized but the opening makes it possible to only reach a third of the closet. For Christmas my parents got me a gift card to home depot so I could buy one and then my dad would put it together for me. When we were trying to figure out where to place the center shelf, he mentioned opening the closet more by cutting out a portion of my window seat, cutting out part of the wall, and putting in new doors. That way I'll have access to another third of my closet and actually be able to use all of it. My parents were going to do it while I was abroad so when I got home it would be a surprise. He put in the organizer today and I just finished organizing everything.

tl;dr
My parents are seriously the best and I feel bad for anyone whose parents aren't handy with tearing down walls and fixing it.

9gm4pu.jpg

Your dad tore down and fixed your wall? That's seriously awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back