OT Christmas Trees!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
May 15, 2011
Just a place to share your Christmas trees over the holidays! I know alot of people take their trees pretty seriously and have themes for them... and i just love looking at them! So share your trees:)

y3a2upyh.jpg

I did red and white this year! Also, it's really hard to get a good pic of a tree with lights on...

se8ymu3y.jpg

The McTree
ETA: I have a giant mesh bow on top of it now but this pic is the best.

-The living room looks a mess in this picture but this is the best one of the tree I've gotten to take so far. we have really tall celings and last year my grandma got my mom a 15 foot tree for Christmas... It's so big, but it looks so pretty expecially in person.
DSCN0109_zps67cdef0a.jpg

-and just for laughs, we have the word "SANTA" to hold our stockings above the fireplace. We aren't really sure where the "A" is...
DSCN0110_zps6e28a964.jpg

We can't figure out how to get our lights on our pre-lit tree working, so it's not finished yet, but we have 27 ornaments; 8 with green ribbon, 12 with red ribbon, and 7 with white ribbon in honor of the boys,girls, and adults of Sandy Hook. This will be all that's on our tree this year, and will be up every year in addition to our other stuff.

We can't figure out how to get our lights on our pre-lit tree working, so it's not finished yet, but we have 27 ornaments; 8 with green ribbon, 12 with red ribbon, and 7 with white ribbon in honor of the boys,girls, and adults of Sandy Hook. This will be all that's on our tree this year, and will be up every year in addition to our other stuff.
That is amazing!!
I wrapped all of the presents i got for my family with red wrapping paper and used a green ribbon to make a bow, in honor of Sandy hook.
But that tree idea is just so sweet and amazing

We have two mini trees. Our normal mini tree in the house...
2d95gjs.jpg

And then a Wine Country themed mini tree in the apartment we have over our garage
28bqjpw.jpg

And this is a close up of the Wine Country tree. I put on little purple ornaments like grapes, some little wine bottles, and grape leaves. And the garland is ribbon with grape bunches on it! It was so much fun to decorate!
Oh, and both of the trees are fake. Both of my parents were firefighters and real Christmas trees are a fire hazard. :rolleyes:
wcocrd.jpg

Back