OT Christmas Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
a kindle
and some clothes.. i literally have like nothing for winter anymore because nothing fits or i don't like it.
and some gift cards for gas/food etc. stuff i need at school

I bought a Kindle over the summer and LOVE it! Super light, cute covers, and the anti glare screen is great so you can read it outside when its sunny with no problem! Very easy to buy the books and battery lasts forever! One of my best investments thus far!

I would find this soooo ideallll for me! I love reading, about how much are the books? Lol I wanna weigh out the options of just keep buying books, or to get this!

I would find this soooo ideallll for me! I love reading, about how much are the books? Lol I wanna weigh out the options of just keep buying books, or to get this!

Books really arent that expensive since you don't have to pay for print so most of the books are only about $10. You can also buy newspapers, magazine and even some textbooks if they are available on the kindle as well!

New bedding
New dresser
New curtains
Cruise to Mexico with my best friend :)
Gift cards
Life time supply of double A batteries because my camera EATS THEM. :x

My best friend's mom invited me to come with them on a cruise to Mexico this summer and my grandma is paying for me to go :)

New bedding
New dresser
New curtains
Cruise to Mexico with my best friend :)
Gift cards
Life time supply of double A batteries because my camera EATS THEM. :x

My best friend's mom invited me to come with them on a cruise to Mexico this summer and my grandma is paying for me to go :)

you will save a ton of money if you get the kodak rechargable batteries! :)

Here are mine...
-new video camera, mine is horrible
-new uggs with the buttons
-for my mom to let me go to California all stars( the one in Livermore is an hour from where I live and she won't let me go there)
-gift cards

My family isn't doing a whole lot for Christmas this year since the loss of my nephew, but the only thing that I asked for was new tires for my car lol. Lets just hope my dad really does get them for me because I really need them.

I also wanted to Me+Ro "fearlessness" necklace that Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order SVU wears so instead I bought it for myself for christmas. I refuse to open it and wear it until Christmas which is hard to do.

Patagonia Re-tool Snap-T Fleece Pullover. In teal.
Some kind of nice overnight bag, mine right now sucks.
Toms Slip on shoes
More Proactiv
Turvis tumblers and lids to take to class
Glee Karaoke for the Wii!!!!!
Gift cards/money

I also asked for a semi-private for my tumbling over the break and I already know I'm getting that

I did mostly just shopping with my Mom for clothes etc., but I asked for:
-the knitted ugg slippers
-Toms
-winter clothes
-gift cards
-a new ITouch case
-a few little jackets/hoodies--this underarmour jacket!! :D
-Make up (new bronzer etc.)

I really don't have anything "big" to ask for...just glad to be home! haha

ive just asked for little things, my biggest is a sewing maching. i cant wait to start making sports bras and shorties :)
and then just rollers, perfume, and some CD's.

-work out clothes
-running shoes (cant decide between nike shox or if i want to design my own on nikeid..advice?)
-sorority shirts
-sorority ring
-money for a new phone just incase rumors are true and verizon really does FINALLY get the iphone in january. if it doesnt happen i'll get another droid.
-gold watch. cant decide michael kors or juicy

A. My friend at Verizon, actually he's not my friend I just know him well and they always send me to him because I'm always going in to complain LOL, told me VZW will take it down to the minute. Contract expires on Dec. 31st and he said don't be surprised if it comes out that day, and he'd put money on it coming out in January at the latest. My upgrade is due on Jan. 15th and he told me to wait. (He knows if I bought another BlackBerry and 3 wks later they came out w/ the iPhone I would be paying him a visit LOL)
B. I have a Marc Jacobs watch, but vote Michael Kors. Something with boys with the name starting with M ;)

Back