OT Christmas Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I got gifts tonight at my grams and I got 8 new yellas. 2 CA shirts and the CA hot pants and the CA cheetah hot.pants and these cheetah and zebra spandex that are like rainbow. And a dunkin donuts gift card and a subway gift card. Loveee <3 and another 2 CA shirts and sports bra are on the way still. So excited
I'm jealous too!!!! I so want a Cali shirt but my mom won't buy me one so I guess I'll have to buy one myself. I also asked for bows but I don't thk she's gonna get me those... She isn't tht into cheer she wants me to do skool cheer not allstar. Anyway I'm getting off topic but ur so lucky:)

I just asked for ribbon so I could make my own bows:)
Cheer IS my Christmas present. Every year. Until I'm like... forty. haha

iPhone 4! And I got one!! Really happy :D
I bought a HPU t-shirt in christmas gift for myself, but I haven't got it yet, buhuu

i feel like sooo many people are doing this!! im using my old phone from high school. im seriously counting down the days im gonna be sooo pissed if it doesnt happen.

Same here. My phone turns off by itself every couple minutes, but I'm praying the iPhone is coming, so I'm waiting. :)

I got nfinity evolutions from my mom:) I still have presents to open tommaow morning but I'm excited!

Back