OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 14, 2009
Since I brought it up in the random thread and others were interested in a thread....GO

Hopefully some of us can get some new ideas for ourselves/family/friends

Mine so far:

-GPS for my car
-phone upgrade
-DVDs
-books
-clothes
-rain boots
-converse
-naked smoky palette
-gift cards for my favorite food places/starbucks/clothing stores

I was just thinking about this thread the other day

This thread always makes me feel poor

I'm buying my mom a computer

My dad a watch

My niece uggs (ew)

My younger sister I'll give her a. $200 gift card to Sephora using my shop kicks.

My older sister gets nothing because she has a kid so both of them don't get gifts. My rule.

I don't ask for anything from my parents so I don't care what they give me....but hopefully they won't give me anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mine so far:
Various books
A cookbook whose name I cannot remember, but @gofriars610 recommended it in another thread. I'm too lazy to find it right now, but I will and will send it to my mom when I do.
J.Crew gift card.
Lululemon gift card.
Misc clothes/cash.

Now that I'm really thinking about it, I just want this semester to be over with and to be home lol. Oh and Jonathan Toews, but that's just me being desperate.

OMG this is so much fun!!!!

So, as of right now, my list includes:

- Useful books for sub teaching
- Novels
- Reign s1 and s2 dvds (I am obsessed with that show)
- Up move by Jawbone (I love that stuff)
- A bunch of stuff from Sephora
- A nice briefcase
- Something nice to put my remote controls

I'd add a few more things but our dollar isn't very high compared to the american one.

this is mine
-H&M giftcard
-starbucks gift card
-some Bath and Body Works items, in my favorite scents
- these two clothing items i found through pinterest.
Hooray Sports | T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts and Hoodies | Activate Apparel
Can't Get Out Of Bed, Send Help (Or Waffles, Just Send Waffles) | T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts and Hoodies | HUMAN

since i work in a career that is open christmas day, i dont even know if ill get to go home for christmas this year, so i no longer ask for anything thats expensive to ship.

Mine is
Hunter Boots (I wanted to get bean boots for winter bc cheaper + work for rain and snow but they're already back ordered till march)
Winter coat?? Possibly will just be purchased by parents and not gifted but it's a need
New headphones
Zella Leggings
this necklace: One Heart One Way arrow necklace by TameViolet on Etsy
And I'm getting to go to StuMo conference which is a student ministry I'm involved with over break!
My birthday and Christmas are 3 days apart so it's pretty much all the gifts I'll get this year which is why they're typically pricier (and I don't bother with separate lists)
Not sure what I'll get my family yet so ideas are welcome! I wanted to get my mom a Sigma Kappa mom's pin because she has two daughters in it and is lightly salty that she doesn't get to know secrets :) so I thought it would be nice for her to have a little part of SK! But I think it would take too long to get here so I'm going to see if my sister wants to go in on it with me for her birthday.

ETA: I love this thread! It always seems to make my list longer though :oops:

Tickets to Hamilton....
But since the Canadian dollar is supposed to be worth 70 cents US soon, I doubt that will happen.
Otherwise I don't really need/want anything, apart from money to pay for school.

I'm getting my mom the cast album for Christmas, along with the Something Rotten! cast album. I think she's going to love them, especially since both reference other shows that she knows and I can't wait to hear her reaction to them when she figures them out.

AASCF Nationals merch (early present)
Nike pros/shoes/sports bras (what a typical cheerleader aha)
Real techniques makeup brushes
2XU compression pants
Pandora jewellery
Funkita bathers
Probably will only get a couple things though but that's ok.

My family just tells me to send them a list of everything I may want and they'll get me what they feel like, lol. It's kind of long but it's mostly stuff that I don't need/only want if it's found cheap enough bc I don't want it that badly.
Alex and Ani Phi Mu charm bracelet
Car mats
sweatpants/leggings to survive the bleak winter months
A watch if I can find one reasonably priced
A bath towel wrap thing
A chair for my desk
Lush products
An infusing pitcher for like detoxing and lemonade and stuff
In my stocking:
7 for $27 panties
An automatic toothbrush (so I can always feel like I've been to the dentist)
Book or food gift cards
New socks

ETA any gifts for in-laws (not really, but I call them that for all intents and purposes) or grandparents are welcomed. Last year I got them a monogram casserole carrier, a candle, and a picture frame respectively.
My youngest sister will get a cheer bow (easy)
My middle sister will probably get a nice book.
My brother will get nothing bc last year he told me he didn't like his gift and wouldn't use it
My mom gets Black Friday VS pajamas (bc they usually do free slippers) every year from me.
Idrk about dad. He'll probably get a book too bc I'm not creative.
And please god someone tell me what to gift my boyfriend.

Last edited:
The only thing I've asked DH for is a new purse, but he says he already has my 'big gift' in mind but I have 0 clue what it is
He is getting a new handgun

CP's Santa Wish is her namesake's AG Doll, her 2 themes for toys revolve around Barbies and Minecraft
DP's Santa Wish is a new Kindle Fire, her 2 themes for toys revolve around Lego's and Our Generation (the Target version of AG)
Their joint toy theme is Shopkins; they'll each also be getting spirit wear from their respective gym/studio, jewelry making sets, make-up sets, nail sets, books, some clothes and maybe a new pair of boots.

My mother is getting a food sealer and then my sisters and I are going in for a picture that we'll be taking of our kids next week.

My sisters and I don't exchange gifts anymore since we all have kids: oldest 3 nephews get cash, younger nephew is getting Lego's and a Blaze car, youngest niece is getting Sheriff Callie the Stuffed Animal and a Lalaloopsy Doll

My brother will get a gift card to somewhere

My MIL/FIL are getting a framed picture of my girl's along with a giftcard for the movie theater and dinner
My BIL is getting a gift card for Steam (video games)

No clue on what to get his aunt and cousin; they got my girl's stuff last year and I had nothing for them, which I felt horrible about, so I need to think of something nice but cheap.

Both of the girl's teachers are getting an Italian Dinner basket with a giftcard to a grocery store and haven't decided on coaches gifts but likely just cash

I think that is all I have to buy for/shop for. I have a list I keep in my purse and I'm actually pretty close to being done. The sales this year, for what I need, have been nice for my kids and everything else is one stop shopping at a gift card rack

I adopted a senior (citizen) this morning since I no longer have grandparents. I'll probably get him/her a quilt, a tea or coffee set, Unscented lotions and other knick knacks older people may enjoy.

My mom and I are also doing a Christmas backpack for a homeless person (it's due on the 20th) so we did gloves, hat, scarves, a new book bag, gift cards to downtown fast food restaurants so they can go it and buy food and not get kicked out for not buying anything, pads, tampons, hand warmers, deodorant lotion soap etc

If anyone can suggest anything for the homeless bag or senior please do

Last edited:
I adopted a senior (citizen) this morning since I no longer have grandparents. I'll probably get him/her a quilt, a tea or coffee set, Unscented lotions and other knick knacks older people may enjoy.

My mom and I was also doing a Christmas backpack for a homeless person (it's due on the 20th) so we did gloves, hat, scarves, a new book bag, gift cards to downtown fast food restaurants so they can go it and buy food and not get kicked out for not buying anything, pads, tampons, hand warmers, deodorant lotion soap etc

I'd put socks in the backpack as well.

My mom and I was also doing a Christmas backpack for a homeless person (it's due on the 20th) so we did gloves, hat, scarves, a new book bag, gift cards to downtown fast food restaurants so they can go it and buy food and not get kicked out for not buying anything, pads, tampons, hand warmers, deodorant lotion soap etc

This is more geared towards the senior citizens and less so the homeless (unless the homeless have access to an outlet or microwave), but what about a heating pad or one of those cloth sacks filled with rice that you pop in the microwave? Could keep them warm during the cold months and could be helpful with pain relief for those with joint issues and arthritis (which the cold weather doesn't help). They aren't too expensive and most of the heating pads now come with automatic shut off after a certain amount of time. Great for the forgetful old folks :p

ETA: For the homeless, maybe a sturdy can opener or two? It sounds mundane but canned food is cheap and it's something people donate a lot. But it's useless to them if they can't open it.

ETA Round two: (I'm sorry, I really wish I had the money to adopt families/donate at Christmas so I'm going to give you all my ideas). More for the homeless - Sewing kits for rips, lighters or matches, scissors for grooming or cutting things, nail clippers/swiss army knife, baby wipes, flashlights that you wind up for power, a box of garbage bags (to carry stuff but also to keep dry). The dollar store has decent sized, pretty sturdy tarps and locks with keys (to keep people from stealing their stuff).

Last edited:

For the senior, my grandpa used to love spending time outside. Perhaps a bird feeder to put in a garden? Also, as grandpa got older, he didn't want to cook as much and kind of just snacked on little things. He liked gourmet food items like specialty cookies, nuts, dried fruits, fancy popcorns and cheeses. He also liked a lot of wine. :)

Latest posts

Back