OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What are young teenagers into these days? I need to find something for my 14 year old cousin. She's on her school's freshman cheer team and has no clue about the world of allstar. I'm trying to avoid clothes because she's super tall and rail thin so sizing is usually hard for her. Makeup/Sephora gift card? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

What are young teenagers into these days? I need to find something for my 14 year old cousin. She's on her school's freshman cheer team and has no clue about the world of allstar. I'm trying to avoid clothes because she's super tall and rail thin so sizing is usually hard for her. Makeup/Sephora gift card? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Does she have naked palettes? I feel like all teenagers want them if they don't have them. Or stuff like boot socks/scarves are really in style right now and you don't have to worry about sizing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe a nice small purse or a nice wallet? or those like wristlet wallets that have space to stash your phone in to MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Large Multi Function Phone Case - Tech Accessories & Cases - Handbags & Accessories - Macy's (plenty of other brands too, with a friendlier price--just the first that came to mind)

gift cards to favorite stores

maybe a nice MAC lipstick, in a neutral color so it's more versatile

Any ideas for bosses? My boss is a female, about 32 with one kid who just turned one. Big UNC and Panthers fan. It's the three of us in the communications department, and I'm getting my counterpart an adult coloring book and a Dunkin gift card.

Any ideas for bosses? My boss is a female, about 32 with one kid who just turned one. Big UNC and Panthers fan. It's the three of us in the communications department, and I'm getting my counterpart an adult coloring book and a Dunkin gift card.

A picture frame to put on her desk? You could get one from the university store. Or a coffee mug stuffed with a starbucks card and chocolates is always cute.

Pro tip if you're looking for adult coloring books go to Barnes and noble... I looked at some at JoAnn and decided against it bc they were $20+ but at Barnes and noble they have a bunch of nice ones for $7-8!

Pro tip if you're looking for adult coloring books go to Barnes and noble... I looked at some at JoAnn and decided against it bc they were $20+ but at Barnes and noble they have a bunch of nice ones for $7-8!

I just Amazon primed one with good reviews for about $6! (I'm lazy)

My mom moved to Washington this summer with her boyfriend and we haven't seen her since July. They're going to Florida for Christmas and he is flying my brother and I down to surprise her :) she has no idea!! She's going to be so happy I can't wait! I'll probably get her an Alex and Ani bracelet or two, too. We've both been pretty into them lately. I feel like I should get her boyfriend a gift since he's arranging this whole trip (and wouldn't even let me pay for my ticket, so nice!) but I just don't know him well at all. No clue what I'd get him, plus my budget is really tight. Anyone have cheap ideas for men??

I am desperately searching for an nfinity blue sparkle backpack. I know that they don't make them anymore, but I'm hoping that someone knows where I could get one? Help - please! [emoji16]

I am desperately searching for an nfinity blue sparkle backpack. I know that they don't make them anymore, but I'm hoping that someone knows where I could get one? Help - please! [emoji16]

Pretty sure retired CP has it with tags still on it from Dallas last year. I think they were thinking of all signing it as a fundraiser and never did. I will check. @MOPSMommy1

I know I said I wasn't going to get my older sister a present because I spend so much on her kid, but I did anyway.

Sephora has this perfume sampler pack for $60 or $65 dollars and if you buy it you get a full sized bottle of any perfume sample in the box (and some cost more than the $60 or $65 you spend on the sample box). It's a really good deal and I ended up buying one for both of my sisters. Then I got the 3 of us coordinating sweatshirts and pajamas.

Back