OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Im at a lost at what to get my fiance this year, he NEVER gives a christmas list... i got him a 6 month subscription to the WWE network, and my parents got him something as well. But i would like to get him one more gift.
he loves watches, college football and WWE.... ha, so yeah. Im not doing anything watch related cause he has more watches then one person ever needs.

Im at a lost at what to get my fiance this year, he NEVER gives a christmas list... i got him a 6 month subscription to the WWE network, and my parents got him something as well. But i would like to get him one more gift.
he loves watches, college football and WWE.... ha, so yeah. Im not doing anything watch related cause he has more watches then one person ever needs.
Does he have a favorite type of food? My dad loves a local potato chip company and every year they sell gifts that have an assortment of things that they make at the factory.

Football sweatshirt? Or something that he'd use when watching the big game- beer mug, special plate for game day food. Or, you could make him a fiancé coupon book- ex- 1 free massage, 1 free homemade dinner of choice, 1 free b-fast in bed, 1 free day off from chores etc. It's cheesy, but it's personal and he might like that.

Back