Christmas Wishlist 2016

Discussion in 'Random' started by Nikaa, Nov 21, 2016.

1. FierceIsTheName

FierceIsTheName Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    I need some help/advice!!
    I recently discovered my 20 yr old sister has been hiding a septum piercing (she moved out in September, so I rarely see her)
    Anyway, she doesn't like the septum ring things she has right now and I want to get her some cute ones!! The problem is I don't know where to buy them.. There's some on Amazon but I'm unsure of quality.
    Any help would be great :D

2. Alexx

Alexx Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    Alex_Downey
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I would go to a local tattoo/piercing shop if at all possible, but you'll need to know the gauge she has.

3. My3cheergirls14

My3cheergirls14 I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    My toungest child asked for tickets to go to the Cheerleading Worlds.I never been here and know nothing about it. but since she met a Shooting star it's all she talks about (she thinks they are friends it's so cute)I think the airline tickets will be a lot of money.But it will be a nice vacation in Florida I can take my girls to.By the way that and a World Cup shooting star shirt is the only thing on her list!And I just found out I was able to order that online and didnt have to drive tonNew Jersey!So happy.Any advice for me to take her or is it just a dream she will have until she is older?

4. cheermommaRN

cheermommaRN Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    How old is she? It's held at Disney World so depending on her age that may overshadow Worlds once you get there. If your current gym is going you can sometimes buy into their packages or you can book yourself on the Disney website for that weekend. There are on property shuttles that can take you to the WWOS, the park hoppers I think get you in for everything but the large senior finals (all girl and coed). There is a thread in the All Star section titled "Worlds 2017 packet". That would be a good place to start.

5. cheermommaRN

cheermommaRN Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Double post alert...

I think I'm finally done shopping for my 15 and 13 year old. As they get older the boxes get smaller but more expensive!
    Both are getting tablets, Too Faced palettes, wireless headphones, and a ton of Pink stuff (I went a little HAM on Black Friday). The youngest got an amp for her guitar, a drone, and a scentsy warmer. The oldest got some Funko POPs, the big illustrated WoW Chronicles, and a Kings College Drama Department t-shirt. The husband got a death star coffee mug and the Han Solo jacket from ThinkGeek.
    I got my dad an Amazon Dot, he has mobility issues after his stroke so this will be awesome for him!

6. ErinS

ErinS Slow your roll, Sparkle. World Champion GIF Poster

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I got my sisters (32/21) Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palettes; and their foundations (Becca (32) and Lacome (21).

I got my niece Sony (11) wireless headphones, "jeans with holes in them", a hoodie, a sweater, non holey jeans, and a purse and wallet

I got my mom new pots and pans

I haven't gotten my dad anything yet....Ill wait until after Christmas

Non family people got colonge, make up, robes, necklaces, wine, giftcards etc

Proud to say I used coupons for all and Shopkick gift cards for at least 85% of my purchases this year!!

7. Helen uk uni cheer

Helen uk uni cheer When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I got my mum a book she wanted, some jewerly, makeup and lotion
    I got my step dad a dvd documentary box set about the wild which he will like.

8. cachoi

cachoi I have my own cheer message board

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I got the kids I nanny a rose gold travel mug, chocolate and hot chocolate spoons (15 yo), a paint your own mandala canvas, glass jewelry box, donut ornament and portable charger (13 yo), and a Star Wars jelly bean machine (8 yo). I also got the parents an electric wine opener. We did secret Santa at the gym and I gave mine a bunch of beauty products and a really cute choker. I got my sister a heart shaped box with ring ornament since she got engaged this year.

9. CoachTamara

CoachTamara Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    tamaraerdes
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Between Shopkick and Ebates I feel like I really won this Christmas.

10. cheerKT

cheerKT Best Overall Poster Fantasy Football Winner

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    ktguen
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    What's Shopkick? Similar to EBates?

11. cheermomforever

cheermomforever I have my own cheer message board

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Shop kick is easy. Thru an App there is walkin points to stores and also scans for points. When u get enough u can pick a gift card towards a store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. njallday

njallday Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Update: She cried over the Hillary print and wouldn't let go of it. I think it was a hit lol

I wish I was better at shop kick. I forget about it half the time.

13. ErinS

ErinS Slow your roll, Sparkle. World Champion GIF Poster

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer

Big news: I just got a FREE Sephora gift card for shopping with shopkick. You NEED this app. --Erin shopkick

Join with my referral.

You walk into the stores they partner with and get either walk in kicks or kicks for scanning the products they list. Then you redeem them for gift cards. This Christmas I had enough for $250 in gift cards. (I used Sephora and Target but they have several stores to choose from) and the gift cards are instant and electronic (with the exception of Macy's)

I don't use Ebates so I can't compare

I need to figure out Ibotta it's on my phone, I just don't use it

14. RobinSparkles

RobinSparkles Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    _robin_sparkles
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Anyone know of something similar in Canada? Shop kick isn't available in Canada...
    But I'll be in New York for 2 weeks, so I guess I can wait and try it then.

15. CoachTamara

CoachTamara Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    tamaraerdes
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Girl. You need EBates... I'm getting almost $200 back from Christmas buying... All you do is click the website through beats instead, so it adds about 3 seconds to your online shopping. It's amazing.