OT Christmas Wishlist 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
How old is she? It's held at Disney World so depending on her age that may overshadow Worlds once you get there. If your current gym is going you can sometimes buy into their packages or you can book yourself on the Disney website for that weekend. There are on property shuttles that can take you to the WWOS, the park hoppers I think get you in for everything but the large senior finals (all girl and coed). There is a thread in the All Star section titled "Worlds 2017 packet". That would be a good place to start.
Oh ok thanks a lot.Our gym isn't going but the Coach said maybe next season so I think it would be better to go when they go and cheer on her gym.She is 10.And I have 2 other girls but my oldest said she doesn't want to go anyhow so I will save money.Thank you for your response.

Anyone else get (or pull off!) any big surprises this Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DH made it seem like he tried to get Pokemon Sun or Moon for me but couldn't. It was my last gift and when I opened it I called him a liar lol.

I surprised him with Final Fantasy VII for our ancient PS2. Also CP finally has a fake AG doll, so glad she doesn't care about it being AG!

I also got, among other small things, the illustrated version of Chamber of Secrets and the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts. Pretty great Christmas here!

I got a chest freezer and am more than thrilled. No more using my back step as a substitute. And a beautiful aromatherapy diffuser and a bunch of different oils. And a trip to Thermea (Nordic spa. Google it. It's heaven)

Husband got trail cameras for hunting/seeing what's living in the field behind the house and a circular saw.

Back