Christmas Wishlist 2016

Discussion in 'Random' started by Nikaa, Nov 21, 2016.

1. cheernerd5678

cheernerd5678 Slow your roll, Sparkle. Bracket Winner

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    Update: I ended up (unexpectedly) getting Hamilton Chicago tickets for my birthday! Even though my mom has been telling me she tried but couldn't get tickets for months. I am one happy girl!

I ended up getting my dad running gloves and my 15 year old brother got a Gronk shirt bc he loves the Patriots and his football team calls him "baby Gronk".

Anyone else get (or pull off!) any big surprises this Christmas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. omgitssydthekid

omgitssydthekid Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    sydneywright496
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I ended up getting most of my Christmas money in donations, some gift cards to amazon/beauty brands/Barnes and Noble, a Kitchen Aid hand mixer, Finding Dory, The Cursed Child, some KU shirts/shorts/pants, fuzzy socks, nail polish, and money. Also, since I got a 4.0 this semester, my parents said they would pay for my textbooks next semester, and for every semester following this one that I got a 4.0, which was probably my favorite gift

ETA: my sister got me some lipstick too. A Too Faced one, one of the "Melted Matte" too faced ones, and an Urban Decay one. They're all gorgeous but I think the Urban Decay one is my favorite out of the three since it goes on so smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  3. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    i got some gift cards, some of the tarte lip paints, a makeup carrying bag (but different from the one i posted) and a nice sweater dress.

A lot of my girlfriends got bean boots, and now i want a pair. The price tag makes me gag though.

4. My3cheergirls14

My3cheergirls14 I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Oh ok thanks a lot.Our gym isn't going but the Coach said maybe next season so I think it would be better to go when they go and cheer on her gym.She is 10.And I have 2 other girls but my oldest said she doesn't want to go anyhow so I will save money.Thank you for your response.

5. emo_wifey

emo_wifey Somewhere... some one.... is giving me a slow clap

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent

DH made it seem like he tried to get Pokemon Sun or Moon for me but couldn't. It was my last gift and when I opened it I called him a liar lol.

I surprised him with Final Fantasy VII for our ancient PS2. Also CP finally has a fake AG doll, so glad she doesn't care about it being AG!

I also got, among other small things, the illustrated version of Chamber of Secrets and the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts. Pretty great Christmas here!

6. XtremeWpg

XtremeWpg I think I can mix Cheer Music

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I got a chest freezer and am more than thrilled. No more using my back step as a substitute. And a beautiful aromatherapy diffuser and a bunch of different oils. And a trip to Thermea (Nordic spa. Google it. It's heaven)

Husband got trail cameras for hunting/seeing what's living in the field behind the house and a circular saw.