OT Cirque Du Soleil

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 29, 2010
Just saw this on Gabi's facebook! I've always been a HUGE cirque du soleil fan, and never fail to imagine having these people on a team! these stunting skills are just fantastic!

just thought i would share the amazingness.

Just saw this on Gabi's facebook! I've always been a HUGE cirque du soleil fan, and never fail to imagine having these people on a team! these stunting skills are just fantastic!

just thought i would share the amazingness.

Haha, yes... Gabi wants to be able to do this. She told me and her mom that she is going to do Cirque one day. What they do in this video is amazing!!

I keep telling my acrobatic gymnasts I will be happy when any of them win a world title or join cirque. To be honest I think that means I might never be happy :(

To be in Cirque was always my childhood dream. It's amazing!

That was always one of my dreams too. Random story... Then while I was at gymnastics some of my coaches friends came to visit and they were a part of one of the Cirque shows. Our coaches played a joke on us (and they never joked) and told us that their friends were there to recruit some of us to go with them and be a part of the show. I was so scared that I was going to have to go with them and leave my family. Needless to say the joke wasn't funny to us little girls.

Anyways, that was amazing. I am definitely sharing this with my teams!

Back