All-Star CJA to star in new cheerleading series!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so excited for CJA! I think they're the perfect program for this. Good Size, Awesome Routines and all of their teams are SUPER clean.

I'm so excited for CJA! I think they're the perfect program for this. Good Size, Awesome Routines and all of their teams are SUPER clean.

I knew we were friends for a good reason. I've always loved CJA, especially their lower levels. I think they'll be a great program to showcase from level 1 to 5, and from what I understand they spend 24/7 together at competitions so it'll show for some great team footage, rather than having a few key girls being followed throughout. Congratulations, I can't wait to see the show!

The channel cannot be disclosed until all the behind closed doors stuff is finalized, but it is a channel that you all watch ;)

Is CJA recruiting more talent to make Large Team? Good luck Angel and CJA.

I agree with CheerKatie08, CJA is a great program and they deserve it, such a family oriented team. Back to the WC comment. I can see why you said that but it's time to show case another jersey talent. WC is great and they already have a lot of publicity and is very well known so they will be fine. This is great for CJA. Go get it girls!!!

im soooo excited for this show!!! CJA has always been one of my favorite programs! They are so clean! This will be my new favorite show! =)

This just got me so excited!! Can't wait to watch. Congrats CJA it's much deserved :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

congrats cja thats awesome! im so excited for this show. we realllllllly need a reality show of all star cheerleading to really show how much of a sport this really is!!!!

Back