Classiest Gyms?

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by cheerbear2x, Mar 7, 2011.

1. thatgymowner

thatgymowner They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Gym Owner
    Bret Hansen is ONE OF THE NICEST MOST HUMBLE AND GRACIOUS people I've ever met in this industry. They're awesome!

Ashley

2. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer

i always have a semi hard time figuring out if cali and top gun dig at each other in their music, simply cause any type of bullet or gun reference in the music i just assume they are talking about themselves. some are more obvious then others, yeah. but it does make me wonder if a good majority of their 2010 mix was a dig at cali. ((and yes i just re watched that routine ha.)) ohhh the memories

3. NEliteSteven

NEliteSteven Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Verified Member:
    Steven Hogenson
    Coach at Northern Elite
    Yes. To everything. There is a huge difference between mentioning them in playful voiceovers, and playing a voiceover of the rival owner talking about kids that are now at your gym. That's absolutely tacky and distasteful....and karma came back pretty hard on them.

4. Cheergrandma

Cheergrandma I Fierce Board instead of work/study

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    We had the exact same experience at Cheersport Nationals last year. Top Gun competed in our division and a few of our kids got real nervous seeing them in practice. They came and watched our gym and applauded and yelled "hit, hit, hit pull" at the appropiate times. We appreciated that very much.