8.Midwest Cheer Elite 88.00
7.Top Notch 88.78
6.Lake Erie Ultimate 88.90
5.Pittsburgh Superstars 89.32
4.Elite Cheer 90.03
3.NEO Allstars 90.73
2.Fire and Ice 90.82
1.ICE Lady Lightning 94.31

I have Sr 5 coed score sheets and yes the top 3 teams are very close! As far as difficulty goes no one in that division is topping out difficulty for tumbling, looked to me like most threw mostly full squad standing to fulls with a hand full of doubles. No one is getting double credit their! Running tumbling is mostly tricks through to fulls with doubles, no double credit there either! As far as stunting goes Legacy did a unassisted single leg coed stunt, I didn't see any other team do that! Everyone maxed out LDT's in stunts and pyramids along with body positions and structures! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE! Top 3 very close and all deserve the respect as athletes!!! I think people need to understand scoring before they make comments!

the scoring ultimately doesn't make sense if they aren't giving credit for doubles. if you watch the routines you can see which one has more difficulty in tumbling. a set of coed stunts doesn't make someone score that much higher and drop a stunt and still be ahead. the routine itself isn't more difficult at all. prior comps being beaten by the number 2 and 3 by many points. doesn't add up. number 2 and 3 definitely deserve to start at a higher difficulty level by far.

I also know that Step One did an unassisted single leg coed stunt. Legacy had the stunt fall and a tumble bust and I am pretty sure they only had 4 stunt groups but they may have had less than 20 on the floor. The whole thing is really confusing. But it is what it is.

I also know that Step One did an unassisted single leg coed stunt. Legacy had the stunt fall and a tumble bust and I am pretty sure they only had 4 stunt groups but they may have had less than 20 on the floor. The whole thing is really confusing. But it is what it is.

agreed. we will see tomorrow!

Oh and Midwest has 13 running passes to doubles which under JB's half plus one rule gets them credit for their doubles. I think standing too when you count stading fulls and standing too doubles. Just thought of that. :)

Yes, our Diamondbacks compete with only 19. Which also changes their quantity scoring range. As far as scoring goes: not a clue about anything else. I just know there's a difference in 19 and 20 lol

I'm on the senior restricted team, so I don't know how many fulls, doubles, etc are thrown of Dbacks.

Oh and Midwest has 13 running passes to doubles which under JB's half plus one rule gets them credit for their doubles. I think standing too when you count stading fulls and standing too doubles. Just thought of that. :)
they have 3 standing fulls and 3 toe fulls... and i think 6 or 7 hand hand doubles

the scoring ultimately doesn't make sense if they aren't giving credit for doubles. if you watch the routines you can see which one has more difficulty in tumbling. a set of coed stunts doesn't make someone score that much higher and drop a stunt and still be ahead. the routine itself isn't more difficult at all. prior comps being beaten by the number 2 and 3 by many points. doesn't add up. number 2 and 3 definitely deserve to start at a higher difficulty level by far.

i have no idea where you are coming where second and third place should be starting at a higher difficulty. Like an above post no one is getting double credit or within the high range as far as tumbling goes there for doubles are in the trick through range if you arent throwing majority, even if a team did it is probably by two tenths of a point and this is a category average when the scores are totaled.
Legacy did not have a tumble bust.. They did have a stunt fall however the other teams had mistakes also and two bobbles is the same points as a stunt fall. I do bot know teams deductions but things add up.
FACT- third place has never beaten the first place team and the second place team beat them because they had seven points in deduction due to tumbling when they went against each other. When you say they should be starting off in higher difficulty is inaccurate. You have to do 5+ LTDs on stunts and pyramids to get within high range. Co Ed stunting, I don't think any one else did majority unassisted single leg stunts which is required at a jambrands event. These top three teams are ALL very good teams. And I find it so crazy to me things people are saying.. Also is like to point out Legacys restricted teams have the second highest level five score... Beating all worlds teams besides lady lightening, including the small co ed scores. Show some respect for athletes who deserve it. the scoring grid is broken down to a tea at all brands these days and I give credit to all teams who come close
To maxing out a score sheet. But the things people are saying are false as off the teams that are being questioned. At the end of the day ALL of the top three in that division are good and have a chance of winning.

Back