All-Star Coa Columbus World Bid Qualifer Predictions Who Will Come Home With The Bids?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 7, 2010
The Schedue is up
Small AG
UA of Ohio
Top Notch
Ohio Valley
Ultimate Cheer of Cinncinati
Champion Allstars
GAGE
Step 1
Buckeye Cheer Elite
Integrity Cheer Elite
Matrix
Pittsburgh Pride

Large AG
American Elite
Michigan Xtreme
Fire and Ice
Ohio Explosion

Small Coed
Matrix
American Elite
Indiana Ultimate
Hot Cheer
Cheer Center
Ohio Valley
Michigan Xtreme
Hamiltion Stars
Spirit Athletics
Fire and Ice
Legacy Xtreme

Large Coed
Matrix
Indiana Allstars
Step 1

International Coed 5
Step 1
Matrix

International All-Girl 6
WNY Outlaw Allstars

In the past
1 Full Paid Bid has been given out to a Senior All Girl Team
1 Full Paid bid has been given out to a senior Coed Team
2 At-Large have been given to senior all girl
2 At- Large Senior Coed
2 At-Large International

Since their are only 3 international teams going do you think they will still give out 2 bids to international teams?
What are everyones thought and opions on the teams that will take home the full-paid bids?
What about At-Large?

I think this will be an interesting event! Small coed divison is a great competition! Someone will have to hit two days in a row to get a bid that's for sure! I think only four or five teams have a bid walking into it!! And on web cite it says given out to the top scores so I am not sure the divisons they will fall into. I'm pulling for LX diamondbacks! they have been working so hard and continue to improved! Also i think fire and ice have a great chance for one of the paid bids! Good luck to everyone! This will be a great event!

I think Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride will get one!!! :)))))) they did get first in small senior 5 at athletic platinum championship :) :D:D:D

Am I a bad mother if I am more excited/nervous for my gym's Sr 5 team today than my daughter's team? (Hope she isn't reading these boards :oops: )

Anyway, good luck to all the teams here at COA in Columbus ... and those competing down in Dallas at NCA. It is going to be a fun cheerleading weekend!

Uggg COA, is having lighting issues, kinda reminded me of Marlins, and now the music shut off, hope this doesn't happen all day, But on another note great feed from cheerlive.net..

UCC 2 touchdowns stunts not very much difficultY... Champion 1sf 2 td,s only 3 elites up... UA 3 td,s pyramid issues needs cleaned. Gage 2 sf, looked real good tho other than that.

Back