Coach Aj’s Lymi Fund!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

E

Editor

Read Full Article...

AJ303-150x150.jpg
The All Star community is based upon a simple premise – providing opportunities to succeed through hard work and dedication. When Varsity All Star finds out about a team that is suffering, we want to help. Our goal is to give back to the All Star community.
Coach AJ from East Celebrity Elite was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year. As the cancer advanced, it became evident that her only hope was with a clinical trial that is not covered by insurance. AJ’s father was discouraged when he realized that is was going to take an army to cover the cost of her medical treatment.
The LYMI (Love you and Mean It) Fund was established by the East Celebrity Elite gym family and Varsity All Star was proud to partner with them to lead a fundraising drive to help Coach AJ. We believed we could help that army mobilize, and gyms, All Star athletes, and parents, along with friends, stepped up to the plate. “One of the things we are most proud of is our ability to influence and drive support for campaigns that encourage giving back in our all star community,” says John Newby, Executive Vice President of Varsity. “Varsity All Star promoted the campaign at many of our largest events across the country to raise money for Coach AJ.”
Varsity All Star kicked off the LYMI Fund campaign on at the Athletic Championship event on January 28th in Providence, Rhode Island, where more than $10,000 was collected. As of today, we have surpassed our overall goal of $25,000 and we are still collecting! WAY TO GO All Star Community!
“I can say it over and over again and it will never be
enough. Thank you so much! I am still here in Texas but
would not be able to do so if it weren’t for what you all are
doing. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to give me
life back! I can’t wait to get back to all of you and continue
the season while continuing this fight. I will conquer this
at the same time with all you behind me, so thank you!” -
Coach “AJ” Amy Jones
AJ’s dream is to continue the LYMI Fund after she is fights and wins her battle with cancer. She wants the fund to be available to help other athletes and coaches faced with similar challenges. Coach AJ hopes to give back to the All Star family that has united together in supporting her.
You can still be a part of the All Star army!
To Donate Money: Make checks payable to LYMI Fund or visit www.lymifund.com
Send to: 1434 Hartford New London Turnpike, Oakdale, CT. 06370 (Tax ID# 45-1180531).
For more information on the LYMI Fund visit our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/LYMIFund

Back