Coach Miguel Top Gun

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 6, 2011
I would like everyone to pray for Coach Miguel he got into a bad ca accident today and is at the Trauma Center....

He's currently my Coach for Open 4 and love him to Death

Update!!!

Miguel is doing much better today! Thank u lord! His eyes opened and stared across the room, once he saw my mom. He smiled in relief.... He also just got pissed (while eyes were closed ) bc the nurse was removing his stitches... But it was awesome to see him react even under sedation!!
He is still running a fever... And will have to get surgery for elbow, pelvis, jaw and eye ( orbit)
This is going to be long, tricky and expensive... But we will make it through... Together!
i herd he was not responding, is he doing any better?);

Update!!!
Miguel is doing much better today! Thank u lord! His eyes opened and stared across the room, once he saw my mom. He smiled in relief.... He also just got pissed (while eyes were closed ) bc the nurse was removing his stitches... But it was awesome to see him react even under sedation!!
He is still running a fever... And will have to get surgery for elbow, pelvis, jaw and eye ( orbit)
This is going to be long, tricky and expensive... But we will make it through... Together!

awh thanks so much for the update! glad he is getting all the support he needs !

Back