Coaches Binder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 20, 2013
its that time of year again where we prepare our coaches binder in the beginning it seems great but once we get into it we realize s many diff things are missing what do you guys include in yours and maybe always have on you ? anything i can use and add to what we have can only improve :) thanks

its that time of year again where we prepare our coaches binder in the beginning it seems great but once we get into it we realize s many diff things are missing what do you guys include in yours and maybe always have on you ? anything i can use and add to what we have can only improve :) thanks

I just grabbed my binder to answer your question about warm ups! :)

Mine from last year has the game schedule, Roster, Warm up routines, list of cheers and then from once we got into the season I have lists of stunt groups and formations. I use sheet protectors so I can take the sheets out and scribble on them as needed. I also have a laminated set of our cheers that I use on game days so they don't get messed up. I have a three ring binder pencil pouch with a pen/pencil/sharpie and band-aids.

I just grabbed my binder to answer your question about warm ups! :)

Mine from last year has the game schedule, Roster, Warm up routines, list of cheers and then from once we got into the season I have lists of stunt groups and formations. I use sheet protectors so I can take the sheets out and scribble on them as needed. I also have a laminated set of our cheers that I use on game days so they don't get messed up. I have a three ring binder pencil pouch with a pen/pencil/sharpie and band-aids.

thanks so much!! :)

Back