All-Star coaches

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 1, 2024
Hello everyone,
* if this isn't a welcomed post, please apologies and I'll remove this post

This is the first year with my organization and I'm needing assistance with coaches. I'm a previous cheerleader, however I've been coaching for 2 full all-star seasons and this year will be my 3rd. I'm based in Columbus Ohio, and I'm needing a team of coaches that have a genuine desire to teach and build the confidence of youth. If there's anyone here that's interested or know of someone that's willing to build with me, I'd greatly appreciate all of your assistance with forwarding my information to them.

In addition to coaches, I'm hosting tryouts on the 25th and 26th of this month, for athletes ages 3-18 y/o. We're looking for athletes of all skill bases, with the desire to want to build and enhance their athletic skills, build team connections, and participate in community uplifting. Our website will be launching this Saturday 05/04, and we would love to meet with you and your athlete(s).

Thank you,
Sarah

I don't know based in that area but if you find people who are eager and willing. I would love to train them. My coaching Success System turns newbies into proes in just 6 weeks!

Back