College Coastal Carolina University Head Coaching Position

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Coastal Carolina University in Conway, SC is now hiring for a Head Coach. This is my Alma Mater, and these girls deserve a coach that is going to bring them to their full potential. I am trying my best to spread the word so that hopefully the right coach comes along and is willing to take this position. Living in Conway/Myrtle Beach is cheap, fun, and the campus is beautiful. If I could take the position myself, I would. The link to the job description, application process, etc. is below. Please take the time to spread the word! Thank you!

Loading Content

Coastal Carolina University in Conway, SC is now hiring for a Head Coach. This is my Alma Mater, and these girls deserve a coach that is going to bring them to their full potential. I am trying my best to spread the word so that hopefully the right coach comes along and is willing to take this position. Living in Conway/Myrtle Beach is cheap, fun, and the campus is beautiful. If I could take the position myself, I would. The link to the job description, application process, etc. is below. Please take the time to spread the word! Thank you!

Loading Content
Has this position been filled?

Back