All-Star Coed/dual Base 1.5 Ups

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for different grips coed like to use to do a 1.5 up to stretch? So 2 people basing.

I have the general one where main tosses the stunt and side has toe and spins.

I also have flyer makes a L shape with feet (right foot pointing to the right). 1 Base has right hand on toe left hand on heal standing behind flyer. (This vase spins the flyer) And other Base has left foot (this Base essentially throws left foot up and catches right foot after spin has happened)

Is there anyway other grips out there for dual Base? There are alot of all girl grips but can't find many coed grips.
Can the ruby slipper grip be adapted for coed?

Thanks in advance

In all-girl, the backspot holds the ankles, so if you are only using 2 bases, you could use the all-girl grip with no one on the ankles. If needed, grab the back of the ankle at the top. This is also coming from an all-girl base too, so this could be wrong for co-ed

In all-girl, the backspot holds the ankles, so if you are only using 2 bases, you could use the all-girl grip with no one on the ankles. If needed, grab the back of the ankle at the top. This is also coming from an all-girl base too, so this could be wrong for co-ed
i've seen this before. basically have the side use a double up grip, main just hold toe and heel as usual, push up, the side holds toe and ankle and main has both heels. that's the "Cheat" way

Hi,

I am looking for different grips coed like to use to do a 1.5 up to stretch? So 2 people basing.

I have the general one where main tosses the stunt and side has toe and spins.

I also have flyer makes a L shape with feet (right foot pointing to the right). 1 Base has right hand on toe left hand on heal standing behind flyer. (This vase spins the flyer) And other Base has left foot (this Base essentially throws left foot up and catches right foot after spin has happened)

Is there anyway other grips out there for dual Base? There are alot of all girl grips but can't find many coed grips.
Can the ruby slipper grip be adapted for coed?

Thanks in advance

You've basically already adapted the ruby slipper grip for coed by the sounds of it

Back