College College Camps

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Where will you be attending camp this year? The University of Kentucky I believe is attending the UCA/UDA camp in Wisconsin Dells but I could be wrong.

I wish we were going to college camp in the Dells but we have Packer family night to cheer at during college camp so we will just be doing a home camp again.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

FIU's Spirit Program will be attending NCA and NDA camp Aug 6-8 in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Myrtle Beach? I believe that's where the likes of NC State, South Carolina, and Clemson attend camp there as well! Also, the UCA/UDA camp at the University of Alabama will feature the home team, LSU, UAB, UCF, Florida State, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and others.

Myrtle Beach? I believe that's where the likes of NC State, South Carolina, and Clemson attend camp there as well! Also, the UCA/UDA camp at the University of Alabama will feature the home team, LSU, UAB, UCF, Florida State, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, and others.
Yes Ma'am, Ive got to give them a crash course into what it takes to be the squad they want to be.

Missouri Valley Cheer is attending NCA Camp at Northwest Missouri State in early August. Summer is an exciting time as a coach when your team finally comes together for pre camp practices and then you go to camp, usually after those two experiences you have a glimpse of what your team for that year might turn into. Each team is different, each year though you may have returners and veterans, the year itself adds to what has transpired before. People grow, regress, change, some stay near the same. As a coach and student of psychology I am fascinated by the myriad interplay of factors that makes up the identity or tenor of your team for a particular year.

So if a team gets a bid at a home camp (NCA), is that essentially a bronze bid?? I was trying to read the bid distribution process, but it's not entirely clear.

Back