College College Cheer Or All-Star Cheer Level6?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

see, that's the other thing i said. if i cheered in college, i'd do both. wanna know how that's working out for me? lol it sounds like an absolutely wonderful idea in theory, but it's not always realistic. every person will be different, and it just happened to not be for me. i had to sit down and evaluate what i wanted and what i needed and which one i was going to pay attention to. i wanted to double up with allstars because face it, once an allstar, always an allstar. i needed to stay focus on my school work since my major is so demanding, and i actually have to apply to get into it come spring. and i needed to put my team first. so, even though it's not what i wanted, i chose to just stick with college cheerleading, even if we are a UCA school and its so different. but i think that's part of the reason i like it, i get to switch things up, learn new things, all that jazz. not just that, but it's so weird going from dead mat to spring floor and vice versa, at least my personal experience. i
ve been told by my coach NO MORE SPRING FLOOR lol part of it may be because i have the worst technique known to man, and so how i tumble on dead mat is much different than spring floor, and i have to fix it everytime. like i said, might be a personal thig. i'm still as involved ever in the allstar world, just minus actually being a cheerleader. i wish you the best of luck with your decision, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! peace, love, and happy cheering :)

I would do both... I love cheering at games and representing my school but I also love all star cheer:)

Back