College College Scholarships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In Texas many of the junior Colleges offer full Cheer scholarships; Blinn, Navarro, and Trinity Valley Community College.

Looking for a 4 year college that offers full or partial scholarship located not too far from a beach. The only college I know of is U of H.

Looking for a 4 year college that offers full or partial scholarship located not too far from a beach. The only college I know of is U of H.
I hope that isn't the only criteria for choosing your education! :D

NCSU has an endowment fund that squad members can apply to help offset costs. All of CP expenses (gear, travel, competition expenses) are paid for. I will say, it is a LOT of work-not just sideline football games. Our squad cheers for football (home and away) men and women's basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, wrestling, public appearances and putting a team on the mat at NCA. There are 50 members of the squad and they split a lot of these activities up between them all. Also schools are typically UCA or NCA type squads. UCA are schools like Alabama and Kentucky. NCA like NCSU and Louisville. Some schools have great programs but don't compete (ECU and UNC only have their club teams that compete). Good luck in your search!

NCSU has an endowment fund that squad members can apply to help offset costs. All of CP expenses (gear, travel, competition expenses) are paid for. I will say, it is a LOT of work-not just sideline football games. Our squad cheers for football (home and away) men and women's basketball, volleyball, gymnastics, wrestling, public appearances and putting a team on the mat at NCA. There are 50 members of the squad and they split a lot of these activities up between them all. Also schools are typically UCA or NCA type squads. UCA are schools like Alabama and Kentucky. NCA like NCSU and Louisville. Some schools have great programs but don't compete (ECU and UNC only have their club teams that compete). Good luck in your search!

Strongly agree with NCCheerMama. CP #1 cheered 4 years at Purdue - you have required summer clinics/camp, required strength/conditioning workouts, community events, practice and then game day. In the fall you could have football 9am-4pm and then head to women's volleyball and/or nationals practice. So many go from all star and dislike the game day atmosphere. Attend recruitment clinics and watch practices at schools she has an interest in. Let us know if you have ?'s.

Lindenwood University in St Charles (suburb of St Louis, Missouri) is a 3 time NCA champion program and they offer partial and full ride scholarships!
Their D2 Large coed won NCA two years ago and last year their Intermediate Small Coed won NCA and are working hard for a repeat!
They also have an all girl D2 team that has been in second place many times and that is gunning for the ring this year looking better than ever!

I'm biased because I'm an alum but if you're looking I'd say they are an awesome choice. Their program director and head coach is the NCA director for the Midwest, their choreographer is the head coach and program director for the very successful Cheer Legendz, two of LUs coaches are Louisville alums and are world/national champions, and the coach of large coed is a UCA national champion!

Plus, platinum athletics is less than 15 minutes away and they have a very successful international program (Two years ago their IOC5 team got 10th at worlds and made semis which is the highest that any team from Missouri has ever placed), and a bomb small coed team if you're looking to super senior!

As an added bonus, @Rudags does all the uniforms for platinum so they're gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add that all nationals expenses at Lindenwood (travel, hotel, food, and uniforms) are all covered by the University! It was so nice when I was there to get to go to nationals 4 times and never have to worry about how I was going to afford it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back