College Colleges Offering Full Scholarships?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Blinn College offers a variety of 1/2 tuition and fees, full tuition and fees, books only, and a combination of tuitions fees and books. They also waive out of state fees for anyone receiving any amount of scholarship, which is everyone hat makes the team. BC is a division 2 small coed team that competes at NCA College Nationals consistently placing in the top 5 with their best finish being 2nd place in 2009. For more info email Michael Brewster at [email protected]

my junior college gave full tuition and books! check out Wallace state community college in Hanceville Alabama. Honestly it is in the middle of nowhere in northern alabama but i had a way better time there then i did cheering at my current college in south Florida and the coaches are great and plenty of extra perks from the school. plus rent was like $230 a month for a two bedroom 2 bath apartment so living is cheap too.

My college gives around $8200 a year with academics and cheer combined and we have no out of state tuition since we are private! We compete NCA Large Coed and were growing very fast! I have 15 guys and they average 235 lbs. Big guys! We will be offering 50 scholarships next year for a large and small coed team! Let me know if your interested, or you can email me at [email protected] and check us out online at MNUCheer.com!

Will OSU wave out of state??

ETA: I have a 31 on my ACT and a 3.5 GPA in college classes... In case that changes anything.

a very helpful website is collegecheerguide.com
It lists which colleges have scholarships, compete (NCA or UCA), requirements for entry, who to contact, when their try outs are. Just a LOT of info.
Thanks Kat for putting all that together in one place.

Back