College Colleges That Have An All-girl Cheerleading Squad

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No worries! You got most of the big ones.

I believe there's also in Massachusetts

Worcester State
Assumption College
also Northeastern University, they were large coed for a while up until i believe '07 and the team was awesome and then the coaching changed and they just started going back to nca last year after rebuilding the program

also Northeastern University, they were large coed for a while up until i believe '07 and the team was awesome and then the coaching changed and they just started going back to nca last year after rebuilding the program

I can't believe I forgot about them. I used to compete against them when my school was coed and I knew a bunch of the people on the team. I know the new coach now too. I forgot they were at NCA last year.

Needless to say, California Baptist University, NCA, D2, All-girl!

Next big team out of California!!!

Yah but this whole topic is about all girl teams
Exactly. And I said "Bowling Green". Someone else pointed out that they do not compete, which is not what the topic was either...it was about all girl squads and did not specify "only teams that compete".

Side note: I personally do not know if the Bowling Green team that competes is only comprised of members from the coed squad, or is a mix of the coed and all girl squad, however, they did have female basing on the team that competed at UCA this year.

Back