OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
I know there was an old thread about this, but I can't find it and IDK what to search for lol. Anywho, seeing as it's late fall and it's thatttt time of year, where are all the high school seniors applying/going to college??

I'm waiting to hear about an Early Decision application and can't think about ANYTHING but that. Trying to get my mind off of it..:chillpill:

I wish I was going to college :/ but good luck to everybody waiting to hear back!

I'm a senior :) I can't wait to graduate! I got accepted to the University of Pittsburgh and Ohio State, and I'm still waiting to hear back from Penn State. I really want to go to Ohio State...I loved it there. I know I'll get homesick though, so I'm probably going to Pitt!

I'm a senior :) I can't wait to graduate! I got accepted to the University of Pittsburgh and Ohio State, and I'm still waiting to hear back from Penn State. I really want to go to Ohio State...I loved it there. I know I'll get homesick though, so I'm probably going to Pitt!

Definitely visit like your top picks again and make a pro-con list...I actually regret not applying to Ohio State, however I love where I ended up! :) I randomly decided to stay in state and to be honest I still get homesick, it's more of an adjustment no matter where you go! Congrats on your acceptances so far and best of luck on the rest and making the final decision!!

I wanted to stay close to home so I only applied to colleges within like 2 hours of home, and randomly I decided to apply to louisville (about 12 hours from home) and ended up going there. I absolutely love it and honestly being far is not at all as bad as I thought it would be. If you really love the college though you will feel at home where ever you are, not matter how far it is, and it is definitely worth it!

I'm a senior and I applied early action to Northeastern University and Bentley University. I also plan on applying to Boston University, Boston College, Providence College, Stonehill College, and Bridgewater State University as a safety school. I have to say I am pretty anxious for my acceptance letters to say the least.

This is so excitinggg :) Pghcheer, one of my best friends is going to Ohio State and a few others are considering Penn State. Fabuloushailx3x, that's a good choice of schools! Especially Northeastern, BU and BC. Where is Bentley? I don't think I've heard of it.

wooh! i've applied to 17 colleges. so far, i've heard back from 2. now i wait until december 15 to hear from 3 more, january for a few more and then the rest by april.

This is so excitinggg :) Pghcheer, one of my best friends is going to Ohio State and a few others are considering Penn State. Fabuloushailx3x, that's a good choice of schools! Especially Northeastern, BU and BC. Where is Bentley? I don't think I've heard of it.

Bentley is in Waltham, which is about 20 minutes outside of Boston.

Northeastern is amazing! I love it there. It's especially perfect if you love the city cause it's literally RIGHT in the middle of Boston!

wooh! i've applied to 17 colleges. so far, i've heard back from 2. now i wait until december 15 to hear from 3 more, january for a few more and then the rest by april.

HOLY HECK!! Wow that is a lot of schools to already be done applying to lol. I've finished an app for one so far...haha. What's your first choice?

Bentley is in Waltham, which is about 20 minutes outside of Boston.

Northeastern is amazing! I love it there. It's especially perfect if you love the city cause it's literally RIGHT in the middle of Boston!

Very cool.

OMG how did you do that?! lol I dont think i could even come up with 17 colleges that I wanted to attend let alone have the time/money to apply to all of them! what is your top choice?

well, my parents got me a private college counselor so she helped me with a lot of the apps and made sure i had them done early. (i finished them all on november 1st) and actually, i have a top 7 :)
denison
university of denver
ithaca
university of vermont
loyola of chicago
puget sound
willamette

ps- if any of you guys need someone to edit essays or anything i love to do it! send me a message and i'll give you my email if you need any help!

True! Where are you transferring??

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

not 100% sure yet. I'm looking at
WVU, Ohio State, Stevenson, Med Tech of Lexington, and one or two others that are probably slipping my mind. My major is slowly becoming more popular so if I don't push my credit limit and wait an extra semester I may have more options. Plus having womens lax helps =]

Back