OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Waiting to hear back from a Community College in NYC and the City College of NY. She said they would get back in march or something, this wait is killing me.

So I was checking the website for my top choice to transfer to and the top story on their page was how applications to the school had hit record numbers this year, with upper division transfers increasing by 15%. [emoji854]
At first I was certain I would be accepted everywhere I applied but now I have no idea. I have a decently high GPA with good grades (which is pretty much the only thing on the upper division transfer app) but now I'm second guessing everything.
Ugh. My only hope is that I've already been accepted to one CSU so I'm hoping their requirements are similar (even though I know a lot of it depends on number of applicants per school and how many they can take).
Now the already nerve-wracking wait has become agonizing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I was checking the website for my top choice to transfer to and the top story on their page was how applications to the school had hit record numbers this year, with upper division transfers increasing by 15%. [emoji854]
At first I was certain I would be accepted everywhere I applied but now I have no idea. I have a decently high GPA with good grades (which is pretty much the only thing on the upper division transfer app) but now I'm second guessing everything.
Ugh. My only hope is that I've already been accepted to one CSU so I'm hoping their requirements are similar (even though I know a lot of it depends on number of applicants per school and how many they can take).
Now the already nerve-wracking wait has become agonizing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If they are doing their own research though, they might pad it to make it look better. Don't stress until you have to. :)

Reactions: Ems
Well, after three long and stressful years at community college, I am officially transferring to the University of North Florida to complete my Bachelors in sports management this fall! I don't plan to cheer, but I do plan to join a sorority :)
WHY DO YOU COME WHEN I'M LEAVING
NOOOOOOOO
I'm going to UWF in fall :(

WHY DO YOU COME WHEN I'M LEAVING
NOOOOOOOO
I'm going to UWF in fall :(
Ugh I know :( I would have come sooner, but I kept getting screwed over by my community college and I suck at math lol.
But now that you and my cousin go there i'll have to make the trip sooner or later! :D

Ugh I know :( I would have come sooner, but I kept getting screwed over by my community college and I suck at math lol.
But now that you and my cousin go there i'll have to make the trip sooner or later! :D
Yes! Let me know when! I only have class tuesdays and thursdays

Well, after three long and stressful years at community college, I am officially transferring to the University of North Florida to complete my Bachelors in sports management this fall! I don't plan to cheer, but I do plan to join a sorority :)
Hi I'm a sport major too!! I feel like it's not too popular so I get excited when I meet other sport majors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back