OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Seeing all my friends send in their college apps, taking tours & getting all ready for college makes me so sad that I have to wait two years before I can do the same :( Oh well, I know it's better in the long run!

I'm trying to get my transcripts sent to UTSA and Texas State (maybe even Northwest Vista depending on a couple things) and my current college is love to make this whole process impossible, and now they're telling me I owe them money for classes I didn't even take. I am so annoyed right now. At this point, I'm pretty sure I won't even make it in time to get in for Spring Semester and will have to wait until next Fall.. well there goes a year of college. :mad:

My uncle went to Drexel and really liked it, but have heard it can be intense. We have started on the college road with our oldest (sophmore). So far she has gotten information from:
University of North Texas
SMU
Southern Minnesota State University
Rhode Island School of Design

She wants to major in graphic or video game design.

Can anyone offer any information about the engineering programs at Northwestern University, Princeton, Duke, or UNC-Chapel Hill? Thanks!

Can anyone offer any information about the engineering programs at Northwestern University, Princeton, Duke, or UNC-Chapel Hill? Thanks!

UNC-CH doesn't have a formal engineering program so...there's that lol

Duke's is the best...no bias of course :-D I can tell you that Northwestern, Princeton and Duke all have exceptional engineering programs. I'm a Mech. E. major at Duke right now and would be happy to answer any questions you have :) The faculty is phenomenal here and the resources available to you are absolutely amazing. PM me if you'd like!

Anyone know much about cheering for Clemson or how people enjoy the college just in general? It's perfect academically for me. Like beyond perfect. It's just SOOO expensive.

Back