OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Not sure when the last time I posted in this thread was, but just to give a little update of where I am for sure applying...

Miami University of Ohio
University of Kentucky
University of South Florida
Cleveland State University
Case Western Reserve University

Those are in order of interest. USF is slightly out of the question now because it's really far away from Ohio and I'm not sure I want to go too far yet, but I'm still applying for the heck of it. Miami and UK are tied for my favorite. I'm gonna have a heck of a time picking between the two. I visited both over spring break and got that "gut feeling" on BOTH campuses. So now I'm stuck haha. Cleveland State is my safety school and one that I would live at home, not in a dorm. And Case is pretty much a just to see if I can get in type thing. Anyone know anything else about these schools? I need all the info I can get!
I live right by USF, great area! & you can always come hang out with me :D hehe

Not sure when the last time I posted in this thread was, but just to give a little update of where I am for sure applying...

Miami University of Ohio
University of Kentucky
University of South Florida
Cleveland State University
Case Western Reserve University

Those are in order of interest. USF is slightly out of the question now because it's really far away from Ohio and I'm not sure I want to go too far yet, but I'm still applying for the heck of it. Miami and UK are tied for my favorite. I'm gonna have a heck of a time picking between the two. I visited both over spring break and got that "gut feeling" on BOTH campuses. So now I'm stuck haha. Cleveland State is my safety school and one that I would live at home, not in a dorm. And Case is pretty much a just to see if I can get in type thing. Anyone know anything else about these schools? I need all the info I can get!
USF is my daughter's first choice and they have an open house on Saturday, October 20. She is flying down friday night, go to the open house on Saturday and flying back Saturday night for competition on Sunday......hopefully she is all pumped up from her visit and not too tired the next day....it is alot for one weekend. but she is sooooooo excited.

I got an email from them today recruiting me to play hockey. I've actually gone there a lot over the last few years for hockey tournaments. So I decided I'm gonna apply just to see the scholarship they'll give me for hockey.
What's the school like?

What's the school like?

I'm not too familiar with the school but a girl I cheered with last year goes there so I could find out some more about it if you want. And I'm not sure how close to the campus the ice rink is or if it's even on it, but that area is pretty much industrial and not much around..sorry I'm not much help haha

Southeast Missouri State, I tried out for cheerleading and sadly I didn't make it. It's pretty embarrassing actually but I found a cheer gym in town. They're not as good as my old gym but it's something.

Back