OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am!! I'm soo nervous. I did early decision for Miami of Ohio and I wanna go there so badly. I'm staying up till midnight that night to find out.
Generally they don't get posted at midnight. All of my decisions that were online (some only provided letters) let me know I was accepted through email then a letter. The decisions are posted in general business hours. The earliest time of the day I got an acceptance was during math class second period. The others were actually closer to the end of the day (5 ish). But I didn't have acceptance dates like that so I could be different!

Generally they don't get posted at midnight. All of my decisions that were online (some only provided letters) let me know I was accepted through email then a letter. The decisions are posted in general business hours. The earliest time of the day I got an acceptance was during math class second period. The others were actually closer to the end of the day (5 ish). But I didn't have acceptance dates like that so I could be different!

When they got my application they sent an email with a username and password for application status/updates and when I logged into the account it said my decision will be posted at midnight December 15!

Anyone know much about cheering for Clemson or how people enjoy the college just in general? It's perfect academically for me. Like beyond perfect. It's just SOOO expensive.

This is sooo very old, but have you decided where you're going yet? (Ok I mean, are you going to Clemson? Lol) I went there (graduated in 2005) and it was my last choice (my dad went there and I "wanted to be my own person") but didnt get into my #1 choice and decided to visit the others and once I stayed at Clemson overnight I knew there was nowhere else for me. I was there 6 years (lol) and still to this day it's like my 2nd home. I did not cheer, but it is a fantastic school academically and you will not regret going there if you choose it. :)

This is sooo very old, but have you decided where you're going yet? (Ok I mean, are you going to Clemson? Lol) I went there (graduated in 2005) and it was my last choice (my dad went there and I "wanted to be my own person") but didnt get into my #1 choice and decided to visit the others and once I stayed at Clemson overnight I knew there was nowhere else for me. I was there 6 years (lol) and still to this day it's like my 2nd home. I did not cheer, but it is a fantastic school academically and you will not regret going there if you choose it. :)
I'm going to UCF :D that's how I was when I visited UCF. I didn't want to leave! I knew it was perfect. I told my mom, "This is it. I just know". Applied to housing and everything!

I don't remember if I ever posted it but I got accepted to the University of Oregon (my dream school) and Lenoir-Rhyne University :) I have to call UCF because they said they needed something from me and told me to log in but it said my password was expired and I can't reset it unless I'm already enrolled in the university. I'm still waiting to hear from FSU, UNF, and UMass Amherst.

I've finally applied to san diego state, uc san diego, uc santa barbara, uc irvine. Now I'm just working on my apps for the private schools!

I applied to:

UConn
UMass
Univ. of Rhode Island
NYU
East Carolina
Penn State
Clemson
Quinnipiac
Robert Morris
Barry
University of Tampa