All-Star Commuting To Practice

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How long does it usually take you to get to practice?

• Total voters
Depending on the day it can be anywhere from 2 hours to 2:30 hours. But if its on a friday. Its usually around 6+ hours.

10-20 minutes depending on traffic, and also speed lol, but it normally takes 15 minutes for my mom to drive me...it used to be a half hour but then our gym moved :)

It took me about an hour and a half because of carpooling. It would take me about 20 minutes to drive to the first house, and then get there an hour and 15 minutes before practice started and then we would drive to another girl's house and either she would drive or they would drive to practice (I wasn't allowed to drive to practice because it put too much mileage on my car), but if I went by myself, it would only take about 45 minutes.

it depends mostly on where I have practice. I have cheered in 3 different cities so when I'm at home it only takes me about 15 minutes to get to that gym, 1 hour to the next and 2hours 15 minutes to the 3rd gym. But when i'm at school everything is reversed and the closest gym is an hour away.

20 minutes to get to mine. But I might be going to California all stars and they are 45 minutes away:)

My parents would NEVER agree to that, they complain about my 20 minute commute haha
years ago i told my parents i really liked the gym i cheered at now (i was at a different gym then) and they told me there was no way id ever go there because of the three hours. but now im doing it but theres 6 girls that do it so we do a car pool and my parents only drive twice a month

All my practises are in different gyms. I usually go by bus, but sometimes my parents drive me.
Monday - 40 min bus or 10 min car
Wednesday - 5 min walk (love it)
Saturday - 40 min bus or 20 min car
Sunday - 40 min bus or 15 min car

its takes me 2 1/2 hours at the absolute least to get to practice. if there is traffic or bad weather then its much longer. i think the most time it took to get to practice was a little over 4 hours because of traffic. we practice usually no less than twice a week. its not a fun drive.

you guys are so lucky. my parents won't drive me t o any gym over 25-30 minutes away. my old gym (we moved) was 45ish minutes away and they say it "scarred them" from driving that far 2-3 times a week ;)

Back