Comp Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 30, 2017
My daughter's gym is requiring all athletes to wear the Nfinity black high tops for comps next season. They look cool but my daughter's concern is that she won't get a good pointy toe when she flexes her feet during her stunts, mainly her needle (she's a flyer). Anyone know if those high tops are hard to flex feet in?

My daughter's gym is requiring all athletes to wear the Nfinity black high tops for comps next season. They look cool but my daughter's concern is that she won't get a good pointy toe when she flexes her feet during her stunts, mainly her needle (she's a flyer). Anyone know if those high tops are hard to flex feet in?

They're a little weird at first, but you get used to them pretty quick. Lots of good ankle support

Just a little confused, flexing the foot and pointing the toe are opposite actions.

I don't know about the sole of the shoe, but the thinner it is, the easier it will be to point her toes. I would have her wear them to practice continuously until the shoes are broken in. Then, wear them for at least the pre-comp practices.

I'm not an all star mom, but I do have two daughters who have taken ballet and danced "en pointe".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back