All-Star Competing In 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's so agonizing seeing all the comp schedules out for yall already...not fair! My gym doesn't release schedules till mid-summer. I'm just realllly hoping Cheersport Nationals is on there! We live so close to ATL that it's silly we don't already go. Anyone from NC/SC/GA/VA have their schedules yet?!

We should have ours (Fame Beach) here shortly. We were trying to do a little less travel and a few more locals this season, however, all our local competitions seem to by dying off so it's been a bit of a hassle.

My team LTU Eagles (Australia) are just doing the AASCF comps this year:

aascf Winterfest - Geelong - 31 june - 1 july
aascf States - Melbourne - 22-23 September
assscf Nationals - Sydney 26-28 October

I am going to try to get my stunt group to compete at other comps aswell, but we are focused on winterfest at the moment as its only a few weeks away

You're doing the same comps as us! Wish we could do more but with time and cost it's easy this year just to stick to the AASCF comps. Next year I'm planning on adding at least one more to the comp schedule.

AASCF Winterfest - Newcastle - 23 - 24 June (a week a bit away! eeek :S)
AASCF States - Sydney - 8 - 9 September
AASCF Nationals - Sydney - 26 - 28 October

Do you guys have the same teams this season? (L1, 2 and 3)
We (Macquarie Uni, Sydney) have expanded and improved heaps from last year so we have a L1 and a L3 for this season.

Good luck at your first comp!! :D

it's so agonizing seeing all the comp schedules out for yall already...not fair! My gym doesn't release schedules till mid-summer. I'm just realllly hoping Cheersport Nationals is on there! We live so close to ATL that it's silly we don't already go. Anyone from NC/SC/GA/VA have their schedules yet?!
Y'all better go to cheersport! It won't be stout competition in jr4 without you!

Am I not going to get to see aviator this season? :( our schedule is listed at the top.. Please tell me you will be at nca or something!
Sadly no, my love. Our 4s and 5s are doing UCA. They said when we first started that we would eventually work up to cheersport, Florida, Dallas, Indy etc...when they thought we were ready. Cheersport started with just seniors year two, and last and this year is all of our 3,4, and 5s, UCA started last year with just Our worlds team and this year they expanded who they're bringing to the 4s and the 5s. So, they're definitely phasing in.

I have a pretty good feeling NCA will happen when the current Jr4 team goes lv 5 together. it is a fierce team with a lot of potential to make some serious noise when they're senior 5. Theyre already working lv 5 stunts (and hitting them) right now. I have a feeling that will be the first time we see Dallas. But my kids are on that team do maybe well get to meet!

You're doing the same

Do you guys have the same teams this season? (L1, 2 and 3)
We (Macquarie Uni, Sydney) have expanded and improved heaps from last year so we have a L1 and a L3 for this season.

Good luck at your first comp!! :D

In the past other comps have fallen over uni holidays we that's why we have only done asscf, not to sure about this year through. there are only two other comps in Melbourne anyways. auscheer showndown and worldcup states

This year we have
uni all-girl level 1
uni all-girl level 2
allstar all-girl level 2
allstar open/senior co-ed level 3 (what ever division aascf put us in, winterfest we are in the senior division)

so we have added an extra team this year. We also had change into the AllStar division as a lot of our athletics are not uni students and aascf brought in that 80% of your team has to be registered to that uni.

Its very exciting to hear about other uni teams growing aswell. good luck for your first comp. so nervous that winterfest is just around the corner

Stars Vipers

10/20/12 Cheer Power (San Antonio, TX)

11/11/12 NCA Classic (Houston, TX)

11/17/12 UCA (San Marcos, TX)

12/1/12 ASC (Houston, TX)

12/9/12 Cheer Power (San Antonio, TX)

1/20-21/13 ACA (Ft. Worth, TX)

2/8-10/13 Cheer Power Nationals (San Antonio, TX)

2/23-24/13 WSA Grand Nationals (New Orleans, LA)

3/2-4/13 NCA Nationals (Dallas, TX)

3/23-24/13 Athletic Championship (San Antonio, TX)

Wow you all do a lot of traveling!! We only go to one out-of-town competition and it's usually Cheer Power Nationals (San Antonio) or Cheer America Nationals (Houston). We are lucky that we live in the DFW area and that we have so many local competitions to choose from. I can't imagine how much more money I would have to spend on hotel rooms, etc. :eek:

Stars Vipers

10/20/12 Cheer Power (San Antonio, TX)

11/11/12 NCA Classic (Houston, TX)

11/17/12 UCA (San Marcos, TX)

12/1/12 ASC (Houston, TX)

12/9/12 Cheer Power (San Antonio, TX)

1/20-21/13 ACA (Ft. Worth, TX)

2/8-10/13 Cheer Power Nationals (San Antonio, TX)

2/23-24/13 WSA Grand Nationals (New Orleans, LA)

3/2-4/13 NCA Nationals (Dallas, TX)

3/23-24/13 Athletic Championship (San Antonio, TX)

Wow you all do a lot of traveling!! We only go to one out-of-town competition and it's usually Cheer Power Nationals (San Antonio) or Cheer America Nationals (Houston). We are lucky that we live in the DFW area and that we have so many local competitions to choose from. I can't imagine how much more money I would have to spend on hotel rooms, etc. :eek:

Lol.. Im so excited. Jaylens last gym did only 2 hotel competitions and it was so disappointing! I love the travel and hotels.

5 of the 10 I will have to get a hotel for.

Both Houston competitions!

Then ACA Ft. Worth , NCA Dallas and New Orleans.

New Orleans is new to our schedule this year and it's in place of UCA Orlando. They have went to Orlando every year and a lot of them have multiple jackets as they do extremely well there. All but 1 team placed 1st last season so I guess it's a bit much and not exciting to go every year so they are going to do it every other year. So we are going to do New Orleans for a change of scenery... And I'm so excited.

The only thing is we do New Orleans and Dallas back to back weekends.. So we won't get home till Monday and then leave for Dallas Friday but it's so exciting!

Sadly no, my love. Our 4s and 5s are doing UCA. They said when we first started that we would eventually work up to cheersport, Florida, Dallas, Indy etc...when they thought we were ready. Cheersport started with just seniors year two, and last and this year is all of our 3,4, and 5s, UCA started last year with just Our worlds team and this year they expanded who they're bringing to the 4s and the 5s. So, they're definitely phasing in.

I have a pretty good feeling NCA will happen when the current Jr4 team goes lv 5 together. it is a fierce team with a lot of potential to make some serious noise when they're senior 5. Theyre already working lv 5 stunts (and hitting them) right now. I have a feeling that will be the first time we see Dallas. But my kids are on that team do maybe well get to meet!

We are probably going back to UCA In the next season so I'll see yall eventually! I don't think you are going anywhere anytime soon! Lol

haha :) Im hoping our J4 turns out to be as amazing as J3 has been! I was sitting in their practice the other day and they were having trouble with double downs...:rolleyes: but they have all summer so I know they can do it!
They'll be fine! There's a ton of talent on that team. They'll get it. They've got all summer :) can't wait to see you guys on the mat! I'm sure we'll compete against each other at SOH at least.

They'll be fine! There's a ton of talent on that team. They'll get it. They've got all summer :) can't wait to see you guys on the mat! I'm sure we'll compete against each other at SOH at least.
yes! and BTW I've gotta meet up with you & your kids sometime this season! :D

and possibly swap CSA for Aviator shirts?!?
Great idea! Let me know when your schedule comes out so well know where to hook up. We're doing SOH and American Superstarz again. We dropped the sweetheart classic though.

Back