OT Competition Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 28, 2011
I was asked to make competition bows for a JH team. I was told to make them blue and orange and 2" (I'm guessing they meant 2 1/4"?). The problem is I have no idea what they should look like. Should I keep them simple? What should I make them out of? Ribbon, spandex, or sequin fabric? I usually make my 2 1/4" bows 24" long. Should the tails stay longer or shorter?

I threw together some ideas. Would any of these work?
NewBerlinBows.jpg

How did you make those drawings? Love them!! I would send those images to the coach with a price for each one, obviously the more complex ones should cost a few dollars more, and let them tell you which to make for the team.

I'm really interested in how to made those photos!!!

How did you make those drawings? Love them!! I would send those images to the coach with a price for each one, obviously the more complex ones should cost a few dollars more, and let them tell you which to make for the team.

I found a template on Power bows website and colored them with paint.

I like the one on the bottom! Soo cute! You should do the bow spandex and then rhinestones on it where the orange is going down the side! :)

I agree. they're all really cute, just send that template with prices to the coach and see what she thinks.

Back