All-Star Competitions In The Seattle Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2016
Hey everyone!

I have been looking online for a while but keep coming up empty, or just straight up confused, so I thought I would ask here!

I got to two cheer competitions every year to see a former summer camper of mine perform with VAS. I go to ATC in Bellevue and also Sea to Sky in Vancouver BC. Although I love going to see her, I was thinking about trying to make it to some other comps this year as well. It would give me the chance to not only see more live cheer(always a plus) but then to also meet some fans of my YA fiction books all about all star cheerleading!

Anyone know of good comps? I have friends and family in the Portland area so I would be willing to drive that far for a comp for sure! But, Seattle would be an easier there and back day trip, as well as Vancouver.

Thank ahead of time, and if any of you are in those areas I would love to meet up and at least say a quick "hey" just for fun!!

Spirit Cheer in Tacoma, WA is all I can think of in the entire state other than ATC. I know they have summit bids so I'd think it's at least somewhat well attended.

In Portland, Pacwest is usually big and I think there's a two-day American Championship there?

Spirit Cheer in Tacoma, WA is all I can think of in the entire state other than ATC. I know they have summit bids so I'd think it's at least somewhat well attended.

In Portland, Pacwest is usually big and I think there's a two-day American Championship there?

Thanks! I've heard about Pacwest, but forgot the name until you mentioned it! I hadn't heard about Spirit Cheer yet though, so double thanks on that one! :)

Wintercheer in sammamish (redmond area) is the big local kickoff for the gyms around here in early January. It's at skyline high school and has grown a ton over the last few years. A huge portion of WA state gyms go, from eastern wa as well.

Latest posts

Back