Competitions So Far

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 26, 2011
How are everyone's going? I went to our local Pop Warner competition yesterday and WOW attendance was wayyy down. It was really disappointing, I don't even know if we'll be able to be in that venue next year. Overall it ran pretty smoothly and I feel scoring was fair. A lot of talent from a few programs. Good luck to everyone that hasn't competed yet!

My daughter's Jr Pee Wee Novice 2 team took first out of six teams at our local competition on Sunday, now onto Regionals in two weeks. The arena was set up for only half this year and there were still a lot of empty seats. There was hardly a wait in food lines and vendors didn't have many people even looking at their items. The only vendor who was busy non-stop was the stuffed animals dressed as cheerleaders, in the various team colors - very cute! They even took pre-orders this year and were still busy the entire competition. Little CP got one last year and wanted another. No, she didn't get it!

OUR first competition was canceled due to Sandy- rescheduled the same day we are supposed to go to wildwood- not sure if that competition will go on and we have nationals in january in atlantic city- this season isnt starting off well. good luck everyone

Our first competition was a bust... We were traveling to Nashville and the main freeway was closed due to a toxic spill for 6 hours. Needless to say, none of my teams ever made it. We are trying again this weekend, so hopefully we'll all make it this time!

We've had two comps thus far and although we did not take 1st the girls have looked great at both and I am incredibly proud. Regionals are this week and then two more competitions until state!

Back