Competitions So Far

Discussion in 'Rec Cheerleading' started by Callmeboots, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Callmeboots

Callmeboots I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    How are everyone's going? I went to our local Pop Warner competition yesterday and WOW attendance was wayyy down. It was really disappointing, I don't even know if we'll be able to be in that venue next year. Overall it ran pretty smoothly and I feel scoring was fair. A lot of talent from a few programs. Good luck to everyone that hasn't competed yet!

2. oldcheermom

oldcheermom Best Flyer.. on a parent team National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    My daughter's Jr Pee Wee Novice 2 team took first out of six teams at our local competition on Sunday, now onto Regionals in two weeks. The arena was set up for only half this year and there were still a lot of empty seats. There was hardly a wait in food lines and vendors didn't have many people even looking at their items. The only vendor who was busy non-stop was the stuffed animals dressed as cheerleaders, in the various team colors - very cute! They even took pre-orders this year and were still busy the entire competition. Little CP got one last year and wanted another. No, she didn't get it!

3. eliteathletics

eliteathletics I make my own voiceovers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    OUR first competition was canceled due to Sandy- rescheduled the same day we are supposed to go to wildwood- not sure if that competition will go on and we have nationals in january in atlantic city- this season isnt starting off well. good luck everyone

4. CoachTamara

CoachTamara Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    tamaraerdes
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Our first competition was a bust... We were traveling to Nashville and the main freeway was closed due to a toxic spill for 6 hours. Needless to say, none of my teams ever made it. We are trying again this weekend, so hopefully we'll all make it this time!

5. Kel Kell

Kel Kell Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    We've had two comps thus far and although we did not take 1st the girls have looked great at both and I am incredibly proud. Regionals are this week and then two more competitions until state!