Competitions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Has anyone ever heard of the European Sunshine Cup, in Slovenia?
I have been asked to send my youth team but had no idea of the competition before this.

I know I'm from America, but Jamfest here is huge so I can only imagine what its like there. I think it will be a awesome cheer experience!

We have alot in canada but my team dosnt go to alot of them we have
Hsbc in Dec
PAC in Jan
Spirit Cheer (we travel to the USA) late Jan
ATC(travel to USA) Mid Feb.
Then our big travel comp of the yr. this yr is
UCA in orlando, florida u.s.a in mid-late march
and Sea to sky early apirl

All the ones we have to pick from in my area not including the u.s. there are only 5 i think... :S not very big in b.c

I love ACDC :) watched the very first ACDC competition a few years ago and it was really great to staff this one this year :) great atmosphere.
There are so many competitions now in the UK from when I started cheering years ago. But now that I'm on a university team and not an allstar one I don't compete at most of them

Also, has anyone seen the advert for FC Paris on the Future Cheer website? Might be a good one for competing against teams from other European countries that you might not normally compete against.

i work for ACDC our normal competitions are:
Allstar of the year (which is just dance and specialties) - held in paisley around november
Superstar Challenge - held in edinburgh in march
Allstarfest - held in glasgow in june

and i believe the company are looking to run an english competition in the next year or so !! quite a few programs from the south have asked about it so if the demand is there they will run a comp! exciting stuff - means another "away" competitions for me and the ladies of rockstar :)

Back