OT Concerts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
KE$HA was sooo fun and entertaining! She actually sings to everyone's surprise too!
Bruno Mars... omg. I'm in love with him. It was just soooooo perfect <333333
I've seen the Script twice in the past year and I want to marry Danny. They always put on a good show!

I'm going to blink 182 next month (saw them 2 summers ago as well) and I'm SOO EXCITED! haha such a variety of music, I know, but I loveeeee concerts :)

Taylor Swift is AMAZING. Like best show I've ever been too amazing.
Last summer I saw Brad Paisley, Zach Brown Band, and Jason Aldean together....amazing.

My favorite concert ever was Lady Gaga's Monster Ball. I'm obsessed with her.
I also love all of the jingle ball and zootopia concerts that z100 and y100 does.

I've been to 2 T Swift concerts and am heading on a ten hour road trip next week to see her for the 3rd time! That girl can PERFORM, amazing live show. Can't wait!

Ive been to so so so many concerts, but my favs are Garth Brooks (Yea, Im dating myself lol) Taylor Swift, NKOTB (the summer I turned 30 I got to relive my childhood dream and scream at them like a 12 year old hehe) Brad Paisley and Dixie Chicks. Im not even THAT big of a country fan, but it looks like I am huh? lol

:) i went to Britneys not to long ago (Britney Spears) well i went for Nicki Minaj haha but brit was awesome too<3

Taylor Swift is my most recent favorite. I went last week & I caught the guitar pick!
When I was in 8th grade, I thought the Jonas Brothers was the best expericence I've ever lived through, haha.
Another memorable one was Rebelution..we met them afterwards and they invited me and my friend to hangout on their tour bus.
Also, Boys Like Girls was fun because I was on front row and Martin Johnson spit out his water and it landed on my face <33 haha pretty gross, but still exciting!

Miley Cyrus was my first concert ever!! And that was just last month. I swore she was gonna be my first concert ever. I even got passes for her press conference and meet and greet. <3 The concert I went to was her only Asian stop on her most recent tour. :D

I went to Usher in May and he was amazing. He had Akon and another group with him (can't remember who) and they were all good. It went from 7-11:45 - almost 5 hours!! Usher puts on such a great show and like 2 and a half hours of it was just him. I can't wait until I can see another one of his concerts. Plus, I'm completely obsessed with him :)

@createmagic OMG I was just about to post that. I saw them at Fenway a few weeks ago. Absolute best time of my life. BSB was my first concert when I was 12, and then 11 years later I get to see them again? GAH!! SOOO phenomenal. :cloud9:

@createmagic OMG I was just about to post that. I saw them at Fenway a few weeks ago. Absolute best time of my life. BSB was my first concert when I was 12, and then 11 years later I get to see them again? GAH!! SOOO phenomenal. :cloud9:

I was there!!! That was the exact concert I went to! They were crazy with the slip-n-slide down the stage, and the awesome Red Sox jerseys, and the Bruins jerseys, and the sign over the Green Monster! Ahh!
242388_618633272255_45401169_33817771_5008261_o.jpg

I was there!!! That was the exact concert I went to! They were crazy with the slip-n-slide down the stage, and the awesome Red Sox jerseys, and the Bruins jerseys, and the sign over the Green Monster! Ahh!
242388_618633272255_45401169_33817771_5008261_o.jpg

OH MY GOD! I'm so obsessed. I was on the other side, like under the roof thing so we didn't get wet which was great haha. But seriously, no concert will ever top that. Ever. I was crying and laughing and singing that whole time. Lost my voice and gave my friend a bruise because I was grabbing her arm so hard when they first came out. Ahhh I love it. I follow Donnie on twitter and he said we were his favorite haha. YAYYY NKOTBSB <3 I'm so glad you posted that so I could relive it haha.

Latest posts

Back