All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Confession from this weekend. I was solo with my CP for the comp all weekend, so I decided to "be good" when packing the cooler for us and didn't pack any adult beverages.

Then on the way to Philly , my 6yo CP decided she had to go to the bathroom for the second time in a 90 minute trip ....GRRR!

So I pulled of at a random exit as soon as I saw a strip mall with Manhattan Bagel and another food place, figuring that we that we could use the facilities there. Well as fate would have it, the bagel place was closed and the pizza place's bathroom was under renovation. The ONLY other place that had a bathroom was the liquor store :) and they had the cutest little airline sized bottles of Baileys....and our call time was 7 am the next morning.

Confession from this weekend. I was solo with my CP for the comp all weekend, so I decided to "be good" when packing the cooler for us and didn't pack any adult beverages.

Then on the way to Philly , my 6yo CP decided she had to go to the bathroom for the second time in a 90 minute trip ....GRRR!

So I pulled of at a random exit as soon as I saw a strip mall with Manhattan Bagel and another food place, figuring that we that we could use the facilities there. Well as fate would have it, the bagel place was closed and the pizza place's bathroom was under renovation. The ONLY other place that had a bathroom was the liquor store :) and they had the cutest little airline sized bottles of Baileys....and our call time was 7 am the next morning.

Fate! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

cheer moms, you can stop worrying about sneaking in an outside beverage. I present to you the WINE RACK
WineRack-Flask-Bra1.jpg

cheer moms, you can stop worrying about sneaking in an outside beverage. I present to you the WINE RACK
WineRack-Flask-Bra1.jpg
does anyone remember the Will and Grace episode when she wore the water bra to an art exhibit? Looking at this photo, I can only imagine myself leaking all over arena!

Kids at my high school would go to McDonalds and get those cups and fill them up with some sort of alcoholic beverages and then take them to football games. They thought they were soooo cool.
ughhhh i know the type. There were a bunch of kids sneaking booze into prom too.

Confession of the daughter of a cheer mom...my mom hates the loud atmosphere and gets killer headaches from each of my competitions...but that being said, she hasn't missed one ever! And always carries her camera and scribbler, so that I can see the routines we're up against. She's the best! <3

Back