All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sad news for your daughter. I am glad she finished the season on a high note and I wish you and her all of the best!

However, if I read this correctly, your daughter competed for two different gyms at the same competition - arguably one of Varsity/USASF's most prestigious of the year. This is against the rules. The fact that this was allowed by the Summit and both gym owners is concerning.:(

sad news for your daughter. I am glad she finished the season on a high note and I wish you and her all of the best!

However, if I read this correctly, your daughter competed for two different gyms at the same competition - arguably one of Varsity/USASF's most prestigious of the year. This is against the rules. The fact that this was allowed by the Summit and both gym owners is concerning.:(

i didn't think it said that her normal gym attended? the way i read it, only the gym she helped out was there.

i didn't think it said that her normal gym attended? the way i read it, only the gym she helped out was there.

You may be right. I went back and read it again and it doesn't say either way. Not sure why I got the impression she went with her home gym too. My bad:oops:

You're the total opposite of my dad!! He's worse than my coach!!
neither way is better than the other though & I think as long as you love & support your kid & they know that then you're an A+ cheer mom, even if you're not the stereotype

Back