OT confused...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 7, 2010
can someone please help me? lol above everyones pictures where it says like "i live on fierce board" or "on the boards too much" or "cheer stalker" ..

how come mine doesnt say anything?!?

it depends how many posts you have. I believe on the boards too much is 100 posts and i live on the fierceboard is 250? i could be wrong on the numbers

No, I think "Cheer Stalker" is over 50 posts, "On the Boards too much" is over 100 posts and "I live on the Fierceboards" is over 500 posts, but don't quote me on that. So 70 more before I live on the Fierceboards. I wonder what color my room will be.

No, I think "Cheer Stalker" is over 50 posts, "On the Boards too much" is over 100 posts and "I live on the Fierceboards" is over 500 posts, but don't quote me on that. So 70 more before I live on the Fierceboards. I wonder what color my room will be.

I'm prettty sure on the boards too ich is over 500+ because I used to have that over my picture and then after being sansent from the boards for a while it changed to I live on the fierce boards. And I have like 530something after my post count dropped.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

can someone please help me? lol above everyones pictures where it says like "i live on fierce board" or "on the boards too much" or "cheer stalker" ..

how come mine doesnt say anything?!?

once you make more posts, your "status" will change. i do believe that 50 is cheer stalker. so keep posting and it will show up soon enough. :)

I'm prettty sure on the boards too ich is over 500+ because I used to have that over my picture and then after being sansent from the boards for a while it changed to I live on the fierce boards. And I have like 530something after my post count dropped.

I'm pretty sure that it'sset at 500. If you look here:
http://fierceboard.com/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=desc&sort=posts&page=2
you can see that the status changes before post count of 508 but after 489. (It might be different when you look at it since thse two people might have posted something, but you get the jist.) But it was weird that yours did that, I wonder why...

===== QUOTE Hi-Phlyer21 ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

I'm pretty sure that it'sset at 500. If you look here:
http://fierceboard.com/memberlist.php?&pp=30&order=desc&sort=posts&page=2
you can see that the status changes before post count of 508 but after 489. (It might be different when you look at it since thse two people might have posted something, but you get the jist.) But it was weird that yours did that, I wonder why...

Hmm that's wierd. I wonder what mine says now then. (I can't see it on berryblab) cuz i'm determined to get On The Boards Too Much again. Unless it says that already then mission accomplished

0-49 = no status
50-99 = cheer stalker
100-499 = on the boards too much
500 + = I live on the fierceboard

3000+
You must be kingston

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

wow, its kind of sad that I'm in the top 5 for most posts. I didn't realize I posted that much hahaha. King, when are we getting our pins for over 500!?

There should be a new one of these that's like "I need Fierceboard rehab" I would want that by my picture. Lol

wow, its kind of sad that I'm in the top 5 for most posts. I didn't realize I posted that much hahaha. King, when are we getting our pins for over 500!?

Haha same here..i don't even cheer anymore......

Back