OT confused...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here is the deal with the pin.

We had some extra money that I wanted to use strictly for the board, so I thought up the pin idea (you gotta have 500+ posts). I have contacted 2 venders so far. The first never sent me samples and took me 2 months of them saying they would and keeping pushing me around before I moved onto someone else, cheerpins.com. They did send me samples a few weeks ago, but I after a few emails they havent gotten back to me. My new goal is to have them done before Battle under the big top. Cheer pins is WAY more expensive, so I don't think I can send them out anymore. They will have to be handed out at major competitions.

This all goes to say if they are free. If the 500 posters wanna donate 5 bucks each I can get this done WAYYY faster.

We had some extra money that I wanted to use strictly for the board, so I thought up the pin idea (you gotta have 500+ posts). I have contacted 2 venders so far. The first never sent me samples and took me 2 months of them saying they would and keeping pushing me around before I moved onto someone else, cheerpins.com. They did send me samples a few weeks ago, but I after a few emails they havent gotten back to me. My new goal is to have them done before Battle under the big top. Cheer pins is WAY more expensive, so I don't think I can send them out anymore. They will have to be handed out at major competitions.

This all goes to say if they are free. If the 500 posters wanna donate 5 bucks each I can get this done WAYYY faster.

I wouldn't mind this when I reach 500!

psshh!! If I,m willing to spend 37 dollars on 1 cheer shirt(and I did) I'd be more than happy to give 5 for a pin. Lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The issue is collecting money. I am not waiting on 5 dollar checks in the mail.

...paypal, or something like that. It takes 5 minutes. Just about everyone has one from haveinh bought other things posted about on the boards or even from gym pro shops online. And if they don't..it takes 5 minutes and you have your money like that.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Two things:

1. I never did get my "I live on the Fierce Board" changed to the award I won last summer. I blame Beth, but I'm not sure she deserves it. Pretty sure it was "Best Looking" or some such.
2. You wanna make sure you get your $5? When people get to post #499, make them pay the $5 before they can post #500. You'll be rolling in it.

take UPS with a sock full of spare change?

How about in person with a sock full of spare change? Pretty sure several people would volunteer to deliver that!

Back