High School Cool Experiences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 28, 2013
Have you ever gotten to cheer somewhere really cool because of your high school sports teams (like cheering for your football team at a big stadium)? Or been able to cheer a bunch of state championships for any sport? Has your squad ever won a major competition?

I got to cheer at Sanford Stadium with the University of Georgia cheerleaders, it was really cool, I was with a rec team when I was little. I still remember it to this day though! Haha. :)

I've cheered at the td garden multiple times (tumbling is AWESOME on that court), and Gillette stadium my freshman year!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've cheered a few times at the Anaheim angels baseball stadium for a rival game and for a CIF finals football game. It was really cool! And usually we get to go to Sacramento for the state championship for basketball, but we didn't get to go this year because of USA all star nationals :(

Only my first year cheering but my team won Jamfest Supernationals and WSF indy showdown this past season which was beyond exciting!

My CP's high school cheer squad got to cheer at the Dallas Cowboys stadium last December for the Texas 4A State Championship. And we won!! Our All-Star gym also got to perform at half-time for one of the Dallas Cowboys games at the stadium last year and we are scheduled to perform again this season!

The UCA Midsouth Staff awards during work week are in the VIP area of the University of Alabama's football stadium. Such a fun experience!

Also, after winning UCA nationals, the Rocky Point varsity cheerleaders were invited to the New York State Senate building, where cheerleading was announced as a sport there.

That's great! My team was able to do something like that and it was a great memorable experience!

Back