High School Cool Stunt Sequences

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 19, 2015
What are some of your favorite stunt sequences or something that you can come up with (legal for HS)? We have stunt extravaganza at football games and our stunt group is trying to come up with something cool to do.
What we have now are leap frog load to prep, cradle, reload to ground up and cradle from the top. Any other ideas?

What are some of your favorite stunt sequences or something that you can come up with (legal for HS)? We have stunt extravaganza at football games and our stunt group is trying to come up with something cool to do.
What we have now are leap frog load to prep, cradle, reload to ground up and cradle from the top. Any other ideas?

You can check cheerwiz.com for some really good ideas!

Do you guys know how to the baha flip? A pyramid that I did at a camp this summer had a leap frog and the from there they did the baha flip to cradle, reload. You could add that in there to get a flip in there as well! I'd try adding a spinning element in there as well. Maybe a rewind instead of a cradle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back