Costs And Fundraising

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

At our new gym everything is included and we just pay a fixed monthly fee for everything! $220/month which includes practice wear, uniform, tuition, comp fees x7, choreo, etc. Only extra is shoes and travel & hotel for one non-local comp. I was surprised at how inexpensive it is. Oh and then open tumbling is an extra $5 if you want. LOVE this gym. :)

Our uniforms and everything were similar, I was just shocked by the monthly tuition, we are at a large gyms with 2, two hour practices a week and an optional 2 hour class and our cost is $150.00 so I was just really curious.
Sorry double post, I just noticed yours included the comps and team gifts and pictures so it makes more sense now, ours doesn't.

Sorry double post, I just noticed yours included the comps and team gifts and pictures so it makes more sense now, ours doesn't.
So happy we don't do team gifts and pictures. Would not want that bundled into our monthly costs.

So happy we don't do team gifts and pictures. Would not want that bundled into our monthly costs.
As a teacher who gets paid once a month, I hate the nickel and diming that went on at our first gym, especially during non-payday weeks. I have to budget for 5 out of state comps, too, so I appreciate one price. It actually came out to be cheaper that our first gym that was $250/month

As a teacher who gets paid once a month, I hate the nickel and diming that went on at our first gym, especially during non-payday weeks. I have to budget for 5 out of state comps, too, so I appreciate one price. It actually came out to be cheaper that our first gym that was $250/month
I agree about the nickel and diming. Been there, not a fan. We pay monthly tuition, have the comp/hotel/travel fees split into 5 equal payments, and then have a practicewear/makeup/bow/sneaker separate payment. Everything else is optional (new clothing etc) unless you on a team where there is a new uniform. Makes it much easier to budget and plan. Reading your post, I was just happy our gym does not even do team gifts or gym pictures.

I agree about the nickel and diming. Been there, not a fan. We pay monthly tuition, have the comp/hotel/travel fees split into 5 equal payments, and then have a practicewear/makeup/bow/sneaker separate payment. Everything else is optional (new clothing etc) unless you on a team where there is a new uniform. Makes it much easier to budget and plan. Reading your post, I was just happy our gym does not even do team gifts or gym pictures.
They get gifts for the 5 out of state comps and usually they are gym/team shirts and practice wear. My CP loves these! And our photos are professionally done and I get around 250-300 of the team and individuals which I download onto my computer. They got new photos before Worlds, too, which I love!

Back