All-Star Costs Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$10 try out fee and then when we register for our team we pay either in full upfront (and receive a discount for paying in full) or in 9 monthly payments for the annual fees that includes everything but uniform. No other registration registration fee.

175$ it covers USASF, 1 set of Practice-wear, Insurance, and May class tuition, I imagine this will go up a bit next season. Does everyone gym still require the registration fee if an athlete joins later in the season?

175$ it covers USASF, 1 set of Practice-wear, Insurance, and May class tuition, I imagine this will go up a bit next season. Does everyone gym still require the registration fee if an athlete joins later in the season?
Ours does. Our fee is only $40 though. Covers USASF and a practice tee

The gym we have been at the last 5 season had I think a $50 registration fee and the $35 USASF. The tryout fee had been $50 for newbies and if returning allstars wanted to continue their monthly draft ($140), there was no tryout fee. This year they changed it. It was $250 to tryout. That was your registration fees, USASF fee and May tuition. I get why they did it but still. That was a lot to ask for before you even knew (for newbies especially) that you wanted to cheer there.

We have never had to pay for May tuition. It was $45
Our last gym - because we competed the first weekend in May at US Finals - would charge us for the whole month. They would run "practices" with the old teams since tryouts weren't until June.

We have never had to pay for May tuition. It was $45

We pay 12 months of tuition. There is a 1 week break in between closing out the old season and starting the new. It feels strange for the girls to continue to 'practice' with their old team mates, while already knowing who will be on a different team when July practices start. It affects the team dynamics.

Our last gym - because we competed the first weekend in May at US Finals - would charge us for the whole month. They would run "practices" with the old teams since tryouts weren't until June.
We have tryouts mid May and then clinics here and there and then practice in June.

$50 registration fee, $130 for May tuition- which covers the tryout prep classes and stunt evaluations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are a lot of seasonal businesses that find a way to survive and succeed. The cheer gym that finds a way to allow their athletes to "rest" for 30-60 days will be incredibly successful IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back