All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's time for dog, cat, and food pictures.

tumblr_o3bic0Uk2V1rrk5zio1_500.jpg

The gym came out and stayed that the gym is now owned by a private equity fund out of Chicago and funds are being controlled and a CFO was appointed to control those funds. Big cities have these private equity funds and what they are are a number of investors that take interest in a business either for a gain or a loss of their own said other investments. It's very popular in New York and in Chicago.
I don't care what they said. It is not believable. If you chose to have your athlete there that is your business and I am free to state my opinion.

Please DO NOT come into this community and start putting down members who contribute to it. FierceBoard is a treasured part of many of our lives as cheer parents, and comments like yours are so disrespectful.
How is that disrespectful? Whomever made a rude comment about my post and I was explaining why it is reasonable to assume otherwise. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours so take your own advice and just let a comment be a comment

Please DO NOT come into this community and start putting down members who contribute to it. FierceBoard is a treasured part of many of our lives as cheer parents, and comments like yours are so disrespectful.

Really @Squirrelygirly9 ? Your dislike rating of my post only proves my point.

How is that disrespectful? Whomever made a rude comment about my post and I was explaining why it is reasonable to assume otherwise. I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours so take your own advice and just let a comment be a comment

maybe you should be the one looking in the mirror

Why is that fishy that I think she is making up being threatened? So what if I never have posted before, I am entitled to my opinion. I see you have A LOT of time on your hands as you have posted over 3,000 posts in over 6 years which is more than at least 2 a day. Go take a good hard look in the mirror!!!

It's ok, I have a pretty thick skin! I probably shouldn't have let it irritate me in the first place. I think it bothers me more to see someone attacked like that than when it is directed at me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's ok, I have a pretty thick skin! I probably shouldn't have let it irritate me in the first place. I think it bothers me more to see someone attacked like that than when it is directed at me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same here.

I heard he had an investor, but last time I checked he was still listed as the owner. While it is possible a private equity exists, that doesn't mean they are the sole owners or majority owners.

It could be a Marcus Lemonis type "The Profit" investment where he still has a stake or is the majority owner but terms of the partnershio agreement make the "investor" 100% in charge.

Back