All-Star Craig El Arrested For Stealing From Gymtyme Ga Families

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So like... first we went from a bunch of drama about a cheer owner to a bunch of animal pictures. Are we calling the owner a dramatic dog?

just kidding...

I just heard that UA is closed for good, there never was a new owner and the remaining coaches and athletes were told this week. Sounds like a lot of coaches are headed to Ice.

Another rumor I heard is Ice bought them, but not sure if this is true.

The gymnastics company that was renting space had to leave and relocate with no notice. This is confirmable on Facebook so I invite you to do that.

I am sure there is more I haven't yet been told...

Chicagoland Cheer, never a dull moment.

I just heard that UA is closed for good, there never was a new owner and the remaining coaches and athletes were told this week. Sounds like a lot of coaches are headed to Ice.

The gymnastics company that was renting space had to leave and relocate with no notice. This is confirmable on Facebook so I invite you to do that.

I guess when Gymtyme Ga pulled out in February his operating cash went bye bye. Imagine Craig El, Craig Barnard, Craig Bernard- El, Craig Dove, Craig Dove-El, craig Dovel, craig Doveel was lying again. I feel awful for all the kids, and families he dupped yet again.

I hope you all didn't lose as much money as we did here in Georgia. I also hope y'all have a smooth transition into your new gyms, and have great seasons this year.

Please provide more proof. As in links and more information as their social media indicates the opposite. I'm not saying I don't believe you. I'm just curious I don't see any evidence to support your claims.

Could just be the building though. If they're leasing, the building could be sold by the owner and the business remains.

That is very true. Good point. I would assume that would be the best case scenario but you never know. Either way, the situation isn't the best.

That is very true. Good point. I would assume that would be the best case scenario but you never know. Either way, the situation isn't the best.

I just figure that most people who start up don't have 3 million to invest into a building. I can't imagine getting the financing for that as a cheer gym. But I've also never tried!!

The gym never owned the building they just leased it and is/was behind on their payments.

Their program director resigned yesterday, many of their coaches and tons of athletes have gone to ICE Barrington, Midwest Cheer Elite or CEA. How could UA be sold anyways?... there is nothing to buy. He doesn't own the building, he has barely any teams or athletes left. The only thing there is the equipment and the trophies and banners. Whatever is left will probably be seized by the US Government. What everyone needs to remember is that athletes dreams and memories are affected, and the athletes that didn't leave when the season ended back in May and trusted the UA franchise, family, coaches and the representatives of the gym, now have to scramble and hope they can find a team that is not filled...and once again...what about the money these families have paid out for the uniforms, fees, etc.... it is just sad. UA needs to call it a day and admit they can no longer succeed and move on. To keep up this facade is criminal in itself!

I am curious if his Illinois location has new owners why the secrecy? I have a hard time believing that investors invested in it? There is not a lot of $ to be made in Allstar Cheer unless you own Varsity.

Also, if he violated the rules of USASF he will lose his accreditation if he is found guilty or takes a plea which is an admission of guilt.

The whole thing stinks especially for the athletes, the ones that love the sport, their gym and their lifelong friendships they have made
My daughter was at GymTyme Illinois last season. Yes there is a new owner completely , Craig El no longer owns GT IL. The new owner (s) are not investors, the gym is still thriving and almost all coaches stayed and they hired new staff. My daughter had an amazing season and we never were dropped from any comps and things were always paid. My daughter left to do HS as she will be a freshman this fall.

All these twist and turns are giving me a headache. Praying for all the families affected. It sucked having our season cut short and money disappearing. The sad faces of cheerleaders who were hurt because of someone and their shady business practices. I hope that what's being said about UA isn't true because I don't want those athletes to feel as badly as our athletes at GTGA felt back in February. Hopefully this whole issue is resolved quickly.

The gym never owned the building they just leased it and is/was behind on their payments.

Their program director resigned yesterday, many of their coaches and tons of athletes have gone to ICE Barrington, Midwest Cheer Elite or CEA. How could UA be sold anyways?... there is nothing to buy. He doesn't own the building, he has barely any teams or athletes left. The only thing there is the equipment and the trophies and banners. Whatever is left will probably be seized by the US Government. What everyone needs to remember is that athletes dreams and memories are affected, and the athletes that didn't leave when the season ended back in May and trusted the UA franchise, family, coaches and the representatives of the gym, now have to scramble and hope they can find a team that is not filled...and once again...what about the money these families have paid out for the uniforms, fees, etc.... it is just sad. UA needs to call it a day and admit they can no longer succeed and move on. To keep up this facade is criminal in itself!
Hey did you hear?? Donald Trump told them to go in and shut them down immediately. He made space in the Oval Office for those tumbletracks!!!

Back